Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Tom Adeyemi

Over 200 professional appearances and probably earned more at 27 than most people will in their lifetime. Think he’s doing fine. 

Last couple of seasons have been blighted by injuries it seems. If he can get over them I’m sure he’ll find himself another club. 

Always had a soft spot for Tom. Lovely lad, and a very decent footballer in his early years. Tom got caught up in the nonsense when he signed for the Binners , which ITFC allowed to develop in their usual classless manner. The idea that he had turned NCFC down to go to the Binners was of course silly , but i'm sure he will find a club in the lower leagues.  

52 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Over 200 professional appearances and probably earned more at 27 than most people will in their lifetime. Think he’s doing fine. 

Last couple of seasons have been blighted by injuries it seems. If he can get over them I’m sure he’ll find himself another club. 

He probably would've earned loads anyway had he not been a footballer. He turned down an offer to study medicine at Cambridge University in order to sign a professional contract at Norwich.

But he's probably a millionaire by now anyway so I doubt he has any regrets.

Always be proud that the PUPs played a small part in the development of players like Tom. Still use my FONCY "youth team to first team" mug on which he features.

He'll always be one of our own.

He’ll find another club, he’s still got plenty to give. With the way Ipswich is at the moment, getting out of the club isn’t a bad move for his career anyway

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJ said:

He’ll find another club, he’s still got plenty to give. With the way Ipswich is at the moment, getting out of the club isn’t a bad move for his career anyway

This^^  He is a good footballer and will land on his feet. Hope he finds a decent set up this time.

Interesting that McGoldrick spent 3 years in the treatment room before helping Blades to Promotion, hopefully, having taken a wage from 1p5wich for a couple of years, he can find a Club where he can get fit and enjoy his football again. 

I heard that Tom was also excellent at cricket.

So, if this 'football lark doesn't work out for him' then he can go play cricket 🤪😂