Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Another comical Carrow Road moment

Sitting in the city stand i thought hearing the annoucer bloke saying there were no refreshments in the barclay was absolutely priceless. Sitting near the snake pit listening too them laughing at the barclay boys was quite funny. Its a shame they got the refresments in the end.

Did anyone else see Green run over to the Jarrold Stand and give someone a bottle of water,excellent.

Also, can anyone throw any light on the arguement between a Saints player and one of their supporters towards the end of the second half?

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Sitting in the city stand i thought hearing the annoucer bloke saying there were no refreshments in the barclay was absolutely priceless. Sitting near the snake pit listening too them laughing at the barclay boys was quite funny. Its a shame they got the refresments in the end.

[/quote]

"SNakepit, buy us a beer. Snakepit, Snakepit, but us a beer!"

Was a good laugh.

Would have been funnier if the bar I waited the whole of half time at hadnt run out of kitkats, kettle chips, ready salted walkers, and hot water for coffees. And none of the bars had no hot food (Although thats expected) And Norwich must be the only ground where the bar doesnt pre-pour pints during the game, to help cope with the rush at half time. (Unless they do so few that they have already been bought by the time I go down?)

the Soton player was David prutton, he is always arguing with their fans.. no idear what about though...

he''s over rated anyway

jas :)

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Did anyone else see Green run over to the Jarrold Stand and give someone a bottle of water,excellent.[/quote]Yeah he got a few cheers off of the crowd, very amusing!  Dunno what the problem was, I know all the lights and tv''s went off in the refresment area for a minute or two before the match.

it was by far the best moment of the first half, says a lot about the first half hey! it got more vociferous than Ashtons goal