Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Perfect Season?

Got to have another as well

Marios free kick.....what a moment. Unlike vs Millwall it had tension and build up and worry and anticipation and everything else you can think of.....and then

Vranciiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!

Edited by Fiery Zac

4 hours ago, glory.win or die. said:

It was my daughter's first season as a season ticket holder.

I have to have another too, similar to this. It's my 6 year old sons first season of real interest in Football. Experiencing and sharing this season with him has been the best football experience of my life.

It also has him hooked on City, hopefully permanently. As we live over 200 miles away from the City, he has friends trying to influencing him to other teams. They have failed.

Edited by All the Germans
  • Like 3

Promising my son at the start of the season that he can collect Match Attax cards next season if Norwich get promoted... honestly thought I'd be safe...

I also said to him we might get to have a pitch invasion - spoilsports (just kidding...).

Flags and togetherness were cool too.

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

That is quite brilliant when it is edited like that. Cheers Nutty. Is there one for the Millwall game.....

1 hour ago, Herman said:

That is quite brilliant when it is edited like that. Cheers Nutty. Is there one for the Millwall game.....

No I don't think so. This one is special because it was Boxing Day so they showed the goals too. Must have been great watching it live but not quite as great as we had it in the ground. 

I couldn't count the amount of times i've watched this since Christmas🙃

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I couldn't count the amount of times i've watched this since Christmas🙃

it is a much loved favourite with our rustic neighbours as well, I believe

as is this other last minute equaliser 2min 15 secs

"we've done it, surely..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Leeds far ken it up yet again was a almost too much for one season.

Having been at the top, Champions must have been their belief.

To then fail that, miss out on automatics, with being beaten at home by Sheff Utd (and us earlier) in the run up, then beaten in the playoffs semi by a team who finished in 6th must have hurt .... badly. Worse than losing in the final as at least there you get a day out and pickup around £2m for your troubles. Nobody remembers the losing semi finals either.

Worse, because with 180 mins to be played they were two up on aggregate with 135 mins of those 180 already played.

And their squad will doubtlessly be 'plundered' as clubs with PL money will be able to offer lucrative contracts to their players.

So I expect there'll be a few less " marching on together  " in their squad come August

.....oh dear

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

Leeds far ken it up yet again was a almost too much for one season.

Having been at the top, Champions must have been their belief.

To then fail that, miss out on automatics, with being beaten at home by Sheff Utd (and us earlier) in the run up, then beaten in the playoffs semi by a team who finished in 6th must have hurt .... badly. Worse than losing in the final as at least there you get a day out and pickup around £2m for your troubles. Nobody remembers the losing semi finals either.

Worse, because with 180 mins to be played they were two up on aggregate with 135 mins of those 180 already played.

And their squad will doubtlessly be 'plundered' as clubs with PL money will be able to offer lucrative contracts to their players.

So I expect there'll be a few less " marching on together  " in their squad come August

.....oh dear

I hope you are not suggesting that any of those players could be tempted away from Elland Rd. Every club is a step down after Leeds.

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I hope you are not suggesting that any of those players could be tempted away from Elland Rd. Every club is a step down after Leeds.

Money talks

And it is going to be saying

"Fark you, I'm off"

But in the great food chain of football Leeds could do no worse than cast on eye over poorman road

I'm sure they'll be some bargains to be had there

if you are interested in 12,000 unwanted blue, plastic seats that is 😄

Edited by Bill

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Aaaaaaaaahh i Remember I was in NZ when this happened so I didn’t realise the full epic nature of the comeback till later.

Not losing this sort of game was so important to the season 😀

I can’t give one moment, one result , one goal.

It has has just been a perfect season with us, Lambert and Leeds screwing it up.

Edited by Mr Tea

It is just wonderful to look at that every so often and be reminded of what this season has been about.  Never out of a match and even at 3-0 down still capable of getting a result.  Astonishing game and brilliant Sky coverage.