Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Grealish or Bamford

Just seen that Bamford has been done for diving again. 

Bet the guys at VAR can't wait for either him or Grease(ish) to get to the Premier League; they'll have their own cameras following them 😂

re Bamford, Leeds will sign someone else if they go up. And play Roofe if they stay down. 

Having watched him a few times, think he should be renamed Jack Squealish. All he seems to do is fall over and moan to the referee.

Grealish isn't a bad player to be fair. Nearly as good as Emi sometimes :classic_wink:

But I have to say Maddison is the best. Absolute quality.

Last season there were comparisons between Madison and Grealish..... interestingly,  only one was picked up by a Premiership Team. You have to wonder why. 

3 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Last season there were comparisons between Madison and Grealish..... interestingly,  only one was picked up by a Premiership Team. You have to wonder why. 

Villa were demanding a ridiculous amount of money for him...£35 mill +!

I’ve watched him a few times this season - he is very good IMO. I think if he manages to get his brain in gear he will be a brilliant player and play for England...

I still prefer Emi though 😂

Been mentioned on here many times - Bamford is too lightweight for the Champs and not good enough for the PL.

This is why he is always associated with Champs teams that just miss out - Boro, us, Dirty Leeds.

And because he is Lady Diana in a football shirt and can be blown over like a candle in the wind.

Grealish goes down alot but to be fair, so did Maddison. I have been quite impressed With him this season more than others but I suspect his actual stats of goals and assists is low.

Bamford is odd. He obviously must have quality, scored goals this season and for Boro before but he's so.lightweight and goes down so easy.

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Been mentioned on here many times - Bamford is too lightweight for the Champs and not good enough for the PL.

This is why he is always associated with Champs teams that just miss out - Boro, us, Dirty Leeds.

And because he is Lady Diana in a football shirt and can be blown over like a candle in the wind.

Bamford was with us when we were in the Prem, not Championship. But I get the point!

21 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Honestly thought that was a pen last night. His reputation preceded him though.

Agree, but own fault...you only reap what you sow

8 hours ago, crispeduk said:

Seriously, how many Prem teams would Grealish or Bamford get into?

Grealish? Loads. Bamford, none.

Still not convinced by Grealish. Maybe it was the lack of intelligent movement ahead of him but didnt see many key passes over the two games, bits of searching for a pass which often ended in him having to'unload' the ball under pressure to a team mate but with no real positive outcome of his involvement. Sure, he's a tidy little player, but, like Madders, needs to be challenged by playing at a higher level. then we'll see if he's Hazard or Hendry.

Bamford would be very successful in Holland. He's not robust enough for the battling teams and not technically good enough for the slick teams in England.

Villa's 10 match winning streak at the end of the season started with Grealish's first game back. No coincidence. He's easily their best player.