Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Quiz Question

(and if you saw it on Sky earlier today, you can't answer)

According to Sky stats, which two Championship players both scored seven goals from outside the area this season?

Steiperman and Vrancic?

Edited by Rivvo
Stoopid autocorrect
  • Like 1

I am still puzzled as to how some of Steiperman's goals went in as they weren't hit that hard and were from a long way out. Was it that they went through a crowd of players and the goalies saw them late, or they bobbled and diverted? Don't think that Prem goalies would let many of those shots past them, unfortunately. We'll need more Vrancic thunderbolts like against Blackburn.

29 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

I am still puzzled as to how some of Steiperman's goals went in as they weren't hit that hard and were from a long way out. Was it that they went through a crowd of players and the goalies saw them late, or they bobbled and diverted? Don't think that Prem goalies would let many of those shots past them, unfortunately. We'll need more Vrancic thunderbolts like against Blackburn.

A combination of the goaly being screened out, as you said, and them being hit at good angles that makes them harder to save, would be my input on that

53 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Vrancic is one of them, can anyone get the second?

Harry Wilson?

9 hours ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Because he was born to score goals