Sign in to follow this  
pete

Loan players

I thought you are only allowed 2 players on loan from the PL. Last season Fulham had about 6 players on loan including Piazon from Chelsea and Target from Southampton and a number of others I cannot remember I suppose someone can name them. I am watching Derby v Leeds who have Tomori on loan from Chelsea, Mount also and Wilson from Liverpool. Is there a law that only applies to certain clubs?

It's two loans from premier to premier. In case you hadn't noticed Pete, this is championship play offs, different league different rules.

If Man Utd do buy Daniel James from Swansea and want to loan him out for a year, I'd take him ... same for Reese James of Chelsea. 

Interesting, thanks for pointing that out. So that also rules out any "buy and loan back" arrangement? Like Aarons to Spurs for example. 

Edited by Surfer

Chelsea will have Reece James in the squad especially as they have a ban on signings.      

We don't need loans, we have a squad of capable players still learning the game, let that continue.    Let Farke work his magic on our players, not some other clubs....  watching those two matches today, they're all less cohesive collectively, and of less ability individually.... think we will do fine next year with our spirit, fitness and quality and whoever comes up with us (both teams) have some work to do to catch up.   

• Like 1