Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Well Done Worthy

I just want too say well done to nigel. I have called for his head but today he came back well and i now believe that we should perhaps stick with him unless we drop right out of contention for the players. He proved me and many others wrong.

He got it right by picking Mcveigh and hucks who were both outstanding. I was dreading fleming playing but to be fair he was superb and worthy got it right and he let doherty play right centre half which was good.Bring on sheffield united

Well said!!! It would be so much better if Worthy could turn things around and get us into the playoffs rather than us having to lose more games to get him sacked and bring in a new manager who might not be any better!!

Agreed - Flem played well and worthy did at least make the most of doc by putting him on the right side.   Not sure what WLY has to do to get a full 90 mins but thats another topic altogether.

Well done all around - at least we can enjoy the Xmas break.

OTBC 

I thought McVeigh and Ashton played well together up front, it was good to see Ashton getting decent service and doing what he does best - playing facing the oppositions goal and getting on the end of decent balls. McVeigh was superb, lets hope he can turn performances in like that every week, and agian it was good to see our centre fowards playing closer to each other, and palying the ball on the deck to each other. I am glad Fleming had such a great game as I was getting fed up with people having a pop at him, he has been a loyal servant to NCFC, always gives 110%, and as he proved against Soton there is life in the old dog yet.

I admit that I have my doubts about Worthington but Saturday was like watching the NCFC of old and long may it continue.

Full marks to Worthy and the lads for Saturday''s performance. The News of the Screws even gave Ashton 10 for his individual effort.