Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come on you Blades!.

Right from the start, please be aware that it has been requested by some mad posters, that I do a thread like this!.

Old Rudolph and Co actully think this will guarentee a victory against Sheffield United, what utter nonsence!, everyone knows that its my Hexes causing the upturn in City''s fortunes at the moment and not thread titles.

It was my specially imported lizard testicles which did the trick yesterday (as I predicted) and I''ll happily cast a few more spells to help the manager in the coming months, no, don''t all rush to thank me.

The more astute posters amongst you will spot that I''ve changed my name (no, not again, some of you cry!) this is to reflect a more ''mellow'' type me, and I will be leaning more to my orignal ''magical'' posts of old more often.

My avatar image also reflects the fact that having had my say over Worthy, I''m now letting it go, the Stowmarket two will never sack him, so I''m not going to bang my head against a brick wall over it anymore.

I WOULD  URGE ALL WORTHY OUTERS TO DO THE SAME, WE HAVE MADE OUR POINT, NOW LETS PUT ON A UNITED FRONT ON THESE BOARDS, PLEASE?.

Its not a climbdown (although some will claim it is, won''t you Herb and Co?) no, its about City supporters staying united, and I don''t mean Manchester!.

So come on you Blades, we''re a rubbish outfit with a God awful manager and we can''t even win an arguement just lately, give us a hiding please.

Happy?, Rudolph my friend.

I''m happy to be a worthy doubter if we

continue to perform well  - i was more convinced by his team

selection saturday, it was spot on 4 me.

i said last wek the games until xmas are testing, if we do well enough

to be mid-table/top 10, and manage to keep our top players as a result,

the worthy out campaign will be considerably less.  obviously if

we''re bottom 6, and lose deano etc. opposition will still be vocal to

worthy.  not rocket science, fact of life.

Have you been drinking!

I am not letting anything go, The fact is we have a poor manager who

attacks the fans and has no idea about tactics or team selections.

WORTHY OUT OUT OUT.......................................

what gets me is that if he once took the blame for defeat instead of fobbing it off on everyone else my respect for him would shoot up no end!

jas :)

Wiz,

To begin with I couldn''t stand your threads but, taking a step back, I

realise that they''re quite possibly the most amusing and entertaining

part of this message board. I don''t think I''ve never come across anyone

else that so wholly embodies the fickleness of the average football fan.

Thank you!!!

You''ve really gone too far this time you foolish old cauldron boiler. How can anyone call themselves a supporter and actually state they want the opposition to win?

This is a disgrace! Call yourself a Canary. I hope you will be satisfied if Colin''s bunch of toothpaste striped over-performing tykes ruin my and other genuine supporters Boxing Day.

Can''t believe I''m rushing to the defence of Wiz, but here goes! On another thread someone suggested that Wiz in hoping that opposition teams win to help push Worthy out was actually having the opposite effect, so he''s trying to do the same again. Does that make sense or am I actually as barking mad as the wizzzened old nutball? 

It''s even the first line of Wiz''s post![quote user="1st Wizard"]Right from the start, please be aware that it has been requested by some mad posters, that I do a thread like this!.[/quote]

Yes, indeed it is the dressing room, LGTs, and over Xmas 1996 I painted it green and yellow, as it had previously been a boring cream.  It''s looking like it may need a new coat of paint soon, wonder if Doncaster would be interested!

BTW, the bath they have in there is huge, like a swimming pool. 

1st Wizard, if City''s performances are all determined on what you brew up then what the devil have you been doing for most of the season?

Obviously lost your spell book - or perhaps there was a shortage of lizard testicles?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

what gets me is that if he once took the blame for defeat instead of fobbing it off on everyone else my respect for him would shoot up no end!

jas :)

[/quote]

But by the same token, he didn''t take credit for Saturday - he gave the credit to the players. So he is consistent.