Jump to content
Alex Moss

A couple of transfer rumours...

Recommended Posts

Just now, king canary said:

You realise you can just say 'I don't really like stats' right?

You don't have to be an absolute **** about it and insinuate anyone who take an interest has a form of mental illness.

Just like you don't have to call people numpties in every other post because they disagree with you.

It is about not having a valid argument, not disagreeing with me

Mild Aspergers is not a mental illness, it is a condition

So stop being s numpty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I know I've only been here a day, but well done on pointing me in the direction of the biggest bell end on here.👍

oh look children

someone with a completely new log in posts a rude message aimed at me

that's not happened before 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bill said:

oh look children

someone with a completely new log in posts a rude message aimed at me

that's not happened before 😜

Makes bell end comment, gets surprised at being call out on it.

Maybe it's just that, you're a, well bit of a **** if you keep getting called out? 😉 Or maybe I've wrongly judged someone on one post,  time will tell, I look forward to finding out 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Doing our scouting on FM20 then.

...except the article just quoted specifies club representatives attended his last game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Makes bell end comment, gets surprised at being call out on it.

Maybe it's just that, you're a, well bit of a **** if you keep getting called out? 😉 Or maybe I've wrongly judged someone on one post,  time will tell, I look forward to finding out 👍

you'll have come round the back if you want to call me out - though you could trying ringing the door ball and I can come out to see what you want - not selling pegs I hope

though some might ask how you know about other posts if, as you are trying to claim, you are new to this forum

the real question is which of our multi personalities on here are you ?

 

ps I am not that interested so don't be offended if I don't reply 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bill said:

 

though some might ask how you know about other posts if, as you are trying to claim, you are new to this forum

 

Already stated, I have spent many years reading the forum, although I'm not sure what "other posts" you are referring to anyway.  No need for a reply chap so no bother if you do or don't, you enjoy your day. Think i'm someone else, don't I couldn't give a tu'penny toss.  Makes me chuckle to be fair 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Already stated, I have spent many years reading the forum, although I'm not sure what "other posts" you are referring to anyway.  No need for a reply chap so no bother if you do or don't, you enjoy your day. Think i'm someone else, don't I couldn't give a tu'penny toss.  Makes me chuckle to be fair 😁

Honestly, save your breath. He's convinced the only reason anyone might think he's a bit of a **** is if you're another person using a different login. Absolutely no self awareness as to the fact new posters often call him a **** because he acts like a ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

...except the article just quoted specifies club representatives attended his last game...

Maybe they decided to take the plunge of a viewing after Stuart guided Steau Bucharest to become the 6 time champions of Europe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, king canary said:

Honestly, save your breath. He's convinced the only reason anyone might think he's a bit of a **** is if you're another person using a different login. Absolutely no self awareness as to the fact new posters often call him a **** because he acts like a ****.

No bother to me at all mate, all part of the fun. 👍  Haven't been a new member of a forum since the very old days of the offy site, so probably getting myself more overly excited than I should do at my age 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

...except the article just quoted specifies club representatives attended his last game...

Lighten up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

...except the article just quoted specifies club representatives attended his last game...

Many clubs use the Football Manager database as a preliminary scouting tool before then scouting the player in real life. Everton famously struck a deal with Sports Interactive to get an early look at it in order to steal a march on the competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Lighten up.

Advice I most definitely won't be taking from a fully paid up member of the board grisly *** club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Many clubs use the Football Manager database as a preliminary scouting tool before then scouting the player in real life. Everton famously struck a deal with Sports Interactive to get an early look at it in order to steal a march on the competition.

I didn't know Everton paid SI for an early look! How very strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Many clubs use the Football Manager database as a preliminary scouting tool before then scouting the player in real life. Everton famously struck a deal with Sports Interactive to get an early look at it in order to steal a march on the competition.

That was during the Moyes days wasn't it? Seem to recall hearing about it back then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Maybe they decided to take the plunge of a viewing after Stuart guided Steau Bucharest to become the 6 time champions of Europe?

I wonder if any football managers play football manager? 

I can imagine Neil Warnock between jobs loading a cheeky Barcelona save, muttering "This is the job I should have got" as he buys a big no 9 to lump it up to.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

That was during the Moyes days wasn't it? Seem to recall hearing about it back then

If that's the case get Delia to bung one of scouts 100k to put drmic stats up to be 20m player.

 

I think that's what happened to us and duda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill said:

oh look children

someone with a completely new log in posts a rude message aimed at me

that's not happened before 😜

Probably Hand Crank😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I wonder if any football managers play football manager? 

I can imagine Neil Warnock between jobs loading a cheeky Barcelona save, muttering "This is the job I should have got" as he buys a big no 9 to lump it up to.

Sam Allardyce taking over at Real and replacing Hazard and Benzema with Andy Carroll and calling Nolan out of retirement would be a joy to watch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill said:

It is about not having a valid argument, not disagreeing with me

Mild Aspergers is not a mental illness, it is a condition

So stop being s numpty

Wasn't aware that aspergers causes paranoia, lies AND living in France. You really do set yourself up dont you Bilious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bill said:

the real question is which of our multi personalities on here are you

No no no ,the REAL question  is  which one of your   multi perceptions you are most confused by at any one  time. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Already stated, I have spent many years reading the forum, although I'm not sure what "other posts" you are referring to anyway.  No need for a reply chap so no bother if you do or don't, you enjoy your day. Think i'm someone else, don't I couldn't give a tu'penny toss.  Makes me chuckle to be fair 😁

Welcome  to here from Bilious!!! Though if you've read here before you'll know his schtick.  He is bonkers. So best ignored untill you need a laugh....a  bit  like soggy bog roll , If you get my drift.... it's hilarious but then you've got shoite on your hands.  If you're are in fact as accused, well done for getting under the Bilious radar for a while anyway. He turns on everyone  eventually  , maybe he lacks true self worth. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm big enough and ugly enough to handle online persona's, all part of the fun. It's been a long time since I've been part of an online forum so looking forward to seeing how it goes, although I have contributed on the FB page but from what I understand of reading another post this makes me a "Norfolk simpleton"? 😂 (although i'm not born and bred here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! For some reason the forum has only just started working for me again... Does this mean that we killed Covid?! 

Hope everyone is fine and well and not hating football too much. 😂 Dennis Man looks a bit good for us doesn't he?! 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Seems a bit ironic that we would spend almost no money to try and stay in the league and then spend in excess of £10m on one player once we’re down to try and get back to where we were. 

Edited by Clint
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clint said:

Seems a bit ironic that we would spend almost no money to try and stay in the league and then spend in excess of £10m on one player once we’re down to try and get back to where we were. 

We have spent in excess of £10m

any link  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Many clubs use the Football Manager database as a preliminary scouting tool before then scouting the player in real life. Everton famously struck a deal with Sports Interactive to get an early look at it in order to steal a march on the competition.

No clubs have used it for a long while now. It’s use was always a little over stated by SI who used it for good publicity.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Clint said:

Seems a bit ironic that we would spend almost no money to try and stay in the league and then spend in excess of £10m on one player once we’re down to try and get back to where we were. 

Wouldn’t be that strange really. King Canary brought up the good example of Burnley getting promoted and only spending a few million on a player and then spending over £10m on Andre Gray on relegation.  
 

Norwich spent a lot on renewing contracts last summer as well as the £6m on repaying the Canary Bond. The club are considerably richer now than they were this time last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Wouldn’t be that strange really. King Canary brought up the good example of Burnley getting promoted and only spending a few million on a player and then spending over £10m on Andre Gray on relegation.  
 

Norwich spent a lot on renewing contracts last summer as well as the £6m on repaying the Canary Bond. The club are considerably richer now than they were this time last year. 

Until a transfer is complete then it is meaningless.

If some of the better players will move on this summer then better we sign players now, than when we are seen as 'awash' with money.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...