Jump to content
Alex Moss

A couple of transfer rumours...

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, kirku said:

Some Twitter sleuths have decided that this is Amadou's flight: https://www.flightradar24.com/E55P/21965c1a

Looks legit, to be fair.

Checks out. It took off from Seville and is currently over Diss, and if you Google the make of the plane it's a small 11-seater that is used for private flights. It also looks relatively similar to the one he was standing next to in his Instagram story a couple of hours ago.

Also, Michael Bailey has started following his agent on Instagram. He believes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Checks out. It took off from Seville and is currently over Diss, and if you Google the make of the plane it's a small 11-seater that is used for private flights. It also looks relatively similar to the one he was standing next to in his Instagram story a couple of hours ago.

Also, Michael Bailey has started following his agent on Instagram. He believes.

Apparently, the plane is owned by Saxon Air and operated out of Norwich. It does all add up, but it's not over until Luke Chambers has sung..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Let's hope he likes what he sees!

Hopefully he’s greeted by a bunch of Norwich WAGS at the airport!

Is it sunny in Norwich today folks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Hopefully he’s greeted by a bunch of Norwich WAGS at the airport!

Nope but Delia will pop her head round

 

CFF39ABC-2A47-4A83-B6D5-F4527B697FB0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Hang on a minute... He's near Bury St Edmunds just now... I hope he's flipping off Ipswich from the sky!

That's what I'd be doing anyhow...

Hopefully he had a huge dump over Portman Road; not that you'd notice much difference either way.

OTBC

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Nope but Delia will pop her head round

When I first read that, I thought you were suggesting that Delia was going to give Amadou head to get the deal over the line.

Zippppppp! Welcome to Norwich! Let's be 'aving' you! 🤪

OTBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's told the pilot to turn around and leave immediately. He said he couldn't sign for anyone with such a tinpot airport who charges an airport development fee...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Hopefully he had a huge dump over Portman Road; not that you'd notice much difference either way.

OTBC

My pal just said... He flushed the toilet over Portman Road and his frozen sh!t plummeted to the ground and caused £500 worth of improvements 😂

Tbf, a frozen turd would probably perform better than most of their players. Not so great in the heat, though...

Edited by BobLoz3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

When I first read that, I thought you were suggesting that Delia was going to give Amadou head to get the deal over the line.

Zippppppp! Welcome to Norwich! Let's be 'aving' you! 🤪

OTBC

Can’t get that image out of my mind now .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

If he is good enough then I really do see this Amadou chap as the missing piece of the jigsaw.

That's the key question though isn't it. If he's good enough. I really hope he is but I can't get too carried away having never seen him play or even heard of him until this rumour. It sounds promising and I hope he is the missing piece (and I agree with you) but I can't really comment.

To be fair, Webber and Farkes track record is pretty spectacular so far and probably deserve the benefit of the doubt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Can we start a dedicated thread about him or would that risk jinxing things? 

 

Forum police?

Until it's signed, sealed and delivered, that's a complete no-go.

I notice that he hasn't updated his Instagram since he was on the runway in Seville. I'm not asking for a blow-by-blow account of his tour of Norwich, but just a little thumbs up or down would be nice.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

He may be hearing what we have to offer before jetting over to Newcastle / Burnley etc to chat to them too so don't count any canary chicks yet!

Norwich paid for his private plane, they wouldn’t pay for it to take him on a tour of English clubs. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am properly happy with this if it comes off, I have found myself keeping Twitter open on my phone and refreshing every 20 mins or so whilst trying to do something else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Norwich paid for his private plane, they wouldn’t pay for it to take him on a tour of English clubs. 

If he doesn't sign, he can fukcing walk back.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Drinkwater rumours that are still circling the web are laughable! They’re reporting he has £100k per week wages and calling them a ‘stumbling block’ to the deal. More like f*cking Mount Everest!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, WD40 said:

These Drinkwater rumours that are still circling the web are laughable! They’re reporting he has £100k per week wages and calling them a ‘stumbling block’ to the deal. More like f*cking Mount Everest!

To be honest I’m not sure he’d be our next Naismith! I don’t think he’s actually that good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×