Alex Moss

A couple of transfer rumours...

12 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Charlie Gilmour has signed a contract with Norwich and is training with Telstar in Holland with them looking at whether to loan him this season. 

Do you know how long his contract is? Have to say, Webber is getting on with it. 

Gilmour another with big potential, could be a great few years ahead.

32 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Do you know how long his contract is? Have to say, Webber is getting on with it. 

No, I guess it will be announced as ‘long term’. 

Timi Odusina is also training there with an eye on a loan move. 

Alan Nixon of the sun has some interesting news. Grant Hanley loan to Blackburn looks to have fallen through. Ben Marshall to Hull on loan, McCracken to Newcastle 

9 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Bethnal, I was meaning Gilmour

You have misread BYG's original comment - he said Gilmour has signed for us, and is currently training with Telstar with a view to us loaning him to them for this season.

• Like 1

Long term plan is moving abroad, but not so easy when we have a 2 year old who is the only grandchild - still on the cards - we've both now done what we needed to in order to automatically qualify for a permanent visa through skilled jobs list so Australia still beckons but it's probably still 5 or 6 years or so into the future.

• Like 1

Australia? Everything there wants to kill you, spiders, crocs, snakes, sharks, jellyfish, not to mention the women. 

The National Teams wear yellow and green but that's all it's got going for it. 

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Wtf is going on at Leeds? Jansson to Brentford and now rumours of Roofe to Rangers.

I have a sneaky feeling they are falling apart...........................................again

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Wtf is going on at Leeds? Jansson to Brentford and now rumours of Roofe to Rangers.

I heard a while ago that there were big repercussions for them if they didn’t get promoted last season linked to the terms of the “investment” they secured a while back. They seem to have downplayed it in the initial period post failing in the playoffs but perhaps reality now starting to bite 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, splendidrush said:

Maybe we should put in a cheeky bid for Kalvin Phillips 😎

Would love that!! He’s a cracking player, and it would infuriate dirty Leeds fans massively! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, king canary said:

Bielsa wasn’t a big fan of those two last season - so not a massive surprise he’s now getting them shifted. Part of the agreement for him staying another season was greater control over players. 

Will be interesting to see how they replace them though. 

8 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Would have jansson here any day 

There is a reason no one bigger than Brentford wants him. Constant injuries have made him half the player he was when he first joined Leeds and he is pretty toxic in the dressing room apparently. 

• Like 1

Well over £20 million for Tyrone Minge?! Right, ok.

Apologies, missed the thread that clearly said Villa😳

Edited by Herman
Poor posting.

I dont think Harrison Reed has been included in Southamptons squad. Will be interesting to see whether he is going to be DM / RB cover for us. Wonder whether this is one of them we might be keeping an eye on.

Reed is likely to go to Forest I think. He’s a decent player, but not going to improve Norwich’s starting XI. 

One month today until the window closes, I suspect we won’t see anything major before the team head out to Germany. Webber talked about how sometimes clubs have to wait until the end of the window before some deals can be done - so that could be where Norwich are at right now. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Liked Reed a lot but I have a feeling the DM we sign will need to be more impressive than him.

Sign him primarily RB cover, and additional DM cover on top of another DM signing. I'm guessing Thompson will go out on loan, which would give us Trybull, Tettey, Reed and a new signing who could play there.

We have so many options in the middle I can't see us adding more unless they're a massive improvement over what we have.

Can't imagine he'd be particularly cheap either coming off the back of 2 decent championship seasons. He's only 24. Don't think the signing for backup option would be viable.