Alex Moss

A couple of transfer rumours...

1 minute ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Need three keepers and Oxborough will go out on loan, or could even be sold. Third choice is generally an experienced player who chips in with coaching. 

Webber also said McGovern has been instrumental in the dressing room and being a model-pro that helps the culture. 

From the clips, he definitely seems more mobile and agile than Tim.

If Fahrmann is coming in, anyone who has been watching the Bundesliga over the past 5 years will tell you that's a top top signing. He has consistently been one of the best keepers in that league, which is saying something considering the wealth of goalkeeping talent over there. Will install a new level of confidence in the defence with him behind them.

He would have almost certainly been used by the German national side on a few occasions, had they have not had 2 world class keepers in Neuer and Ter Stegen.

8 minutes ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

If Fahrmann is coming in, anyone who has been watching the Bundesliga over the past 5 years will tell you that's a top top signing. He has consistently been one of the best keepers in that league, which is saying something considering the wealth of goalkeeping talent over there. Will install a new level of confidence in the defence with him behind them.

He would have almost certainly been used by the German national side on a few occasions, had they have not had 2 world class keepers in Neuer and Ter Stegen.

And he's like an 83 on fifa so he's got to be good, right?

Likes to lead with his legs and do the splits doesn’t he ? His knackers must have had a heck of a hammering !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orly said:

Has this already been posted?   Apologies if so.

If you skip to the last 20 or so saves, he looks bloody good.  Really quick feet too, so can see why Farke would be after him.

Will certainly give Krul a run for his money.

Doesn't catch many does he 😂

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I'd hope that if we sign Fährmann, we wouldn't guarantee him the number one shirt, just as I hope that Krul wasn't promised it either. 

They should both be number one-and-a-halves and have a fair scrap. Whoever has the most hunger and earns the shirt gets it.

29 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I'd hope that if we sign Fährmann, we wouldn't guarantee him the number one shirt, just as I hope that Krul wasn't promised it either. 

They should both be number one-and-a-halves and have a fair scrap. Whoever has the most hunger and earns the shirt gets it.

I'd imagine 0 guarantees have been given to any players this season. It's a way to kill competition.

He certainly looks a little unorthodox.........

.....but the big question is:-

Does he take a good penalty?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Whoever has the most hunger and earns the shirt gets it.

not much hunger here 🥧

5 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

That's what I thought, we're going to be conceding a lot of corners. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, splendidrush said:

That's what I thought, we're going to be conceding a lot of corners.

Maybe that's his achiles heel, there was probably a goal scored in every follow up corner 😂

With Southampton being open to offers for both Forster and McCarthy, I'd like to see us offer the latter if the loan for Fahrmann doesnt come off.

15 hours ago, Orly said:

Has this already been posted?   Apologies if so.

If you skip to the last 20 or so saves, he looks bloody good.  Really quick feet too, so can see why Farke would be after him.

Will certainly give Krul a run for his money.

Love how he saves a lot of these simply by using his face.

On another note... Dan Happe the latest to be linked...

14 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Ha! I get what you're saying but none of those shots would have been possible to catch! If they'd have shown him coming for crosses, or from corners, I'm sure you'd see a lot more catches!

Edited by BobLoz3

3 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Ha! I get what you're saying but none of those shots would have been possible to catch! If they'd have shown him coming for crosses, or from corners, I'm sure you'd see a lot more catches!

I know, it was tongue in cheek but would be interesting to see what he's like on crosses 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I know, it was tongue in cheek but would be interesting to see what he's like on crosses 🤷‍♂️

He'd be crucified.

• Haha 4

Will he need to be deprogrammed after coming from a poorly performing team, in blue and white, who live off their past glories? 🤔😂

Apples

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Will he need to be deprogrammed after coming from a poorly performing team, in blue and white, who live off their past glories? 🤔😂

Apples

Aren't they known as the Schrakte Boys?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Apparently Palace have bid 10 million for Aarons.... they can jog on.

I suspect he wont be for sale at any price for Palace. May change is Spurs jump in though with a big bid. Its win win in my eyes

1 hour ago, jaberry2 said:

Fahrmann now having medical according to Sky.

This will be a great signing for lots of reasons - he won't have joined just to give competition to Krul; swapping one bench for another wouldn't make sense. Whilst I'm sure no guarantees will have been given, I would imagine he will expect to start. A similar position Wolves found themselves in last season with Ruddy and Patricio.

Whilst keeping the squad together, that's a very admirable form of ruthlessness. We needed a better keeper than Krul was last season and now we have one - if Krul keeps his place, it will be because he is playing better.

• Like 1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11709/11756529/ralf-fahrmann-in-norwich-medical-ahead-of-loan-move-from-schalke

Fahrmann's wife started to follow Norwich on Instagram on Wednesday, and the 'keeper is close friends with Norwich assistant Christopher John, after the pair founded a clothing company together a few years ago.

Perhaps they're just planning opening a stall on the market and we've got it all wrong. 😀

• Haha 2

If Palace thought Arsenal's £40 million bid for Zaha not worthy of a response do they seriously think we would do anything different? Unless of course the reported £10 million is a typo and should have read £50 million.

Although only currently twitter rumours, Pontus Jansson is apparently having a cut price move to the mighty Brentford. Even without any confirmation it is leading to a few Leeds meltdowns, if you are missing them👍

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Although only currently twitter rumours, Pontus Jansson is apparently having a cut price move to the mighty Brentford. Even without any confirmation it is leading to a few Leeds meltdowns, if you are missing them👍

With the local Leeds paper reporting it, sounds like it's got some legs

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-latest/leeds-united-defender-pontus-jansson-set-for-elland-road-exit-1-9861666

• Thanks 1