Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF Extra (Champions Special)

30 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

Bl00dy Sorting Lisbon - that's them off the Christmas card list...😡

Red card did for them Wazzy. Unlucky buddy but your first six go on to Sunday👍

• Like 1

Saints, Liverpool, Spurs, Man City all winning at the moment  just Man U letting me down from my 5 games at 3pm 

Watched the game. It was a bit hairy at the end. Come on Santos. 

• Like 2

Wazzy Wazzy Wazzy oi oi oi

Awesome! What a star 🏆🌟

Thanks too to the PUP who had the vision to send the funds for this 🏆🌟

I'm out at the moment but will update everything on my return.

You PUPs rock👍

• Like 1

Congrats Wazzock on a fine addition to the pot to cap off this amazing season and bad luck Diane.

• Like 1

I love this bit where I get to amend Ray's signature. This was final six win number six for Wazzy equaling Cosmic's record. It also takes the total in the last month to £833. Simply awesome!

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,6, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2,038 for the Academy, and £3,040 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,3, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,3, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,3, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,4, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, Daz Sparks, yes PUPs £1,755 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £5,274 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,750 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £833 towards the next presentation.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

Desperately unlucky Diane. You had some really odd results that scuppered you.

Thanks Wazzy but no worries, one of us won and that is all that matters 😀

• Like 2