Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF Extra (Champions Special)

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

172243709_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.1a583613a25c1855c5c118123b228a49.jpg

Here we go for one last week after one of our generous PUPs sent me twenty quid for this Champions Special. So for this extra week we have out two champions, Wazzy and Diane, each picking a final six.

Wazzy is going to pick from all your suggestions while Diane is going to pick English games. So to make sure there’s plenty of options for both, and as there is no PUPs league, we can make up to two selections each.

As always we need your best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

It’s good to have a final chance to thank our generous thread sponsors. We would never raise so much money without this great support. Check them out here : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Also PUPanon and BTTSanon for their generous support. And thanks to you PUPs and this whole message board community for all the different ways you find to raise this money for our wonderful DS boys and girls. You are all superstars. Amazingly since last week’s thread we’ve added over £600 to the presentation pot.

So with massive thanks to this week’s sponsor I’ll hand the thread over to First Wazzock and Diane. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Steve and Diane... the thread is yours.......🙃..........

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2953 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,3, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,3, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,3, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,4, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, Daz Sparks, yes PUPs £1,755 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £5,274 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,663 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £746 towards the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

First up, congrats to both Wazzy and Diane for your respective victories. And thanks to our generous PUP who funded this "play off". 

For Wazzy, an offering from La Liga and Atletico Madrid to win at home vs Sevilla. 2nd vs 6th but Atleti will be hoping to guarantee the runners up spot.

For Diane, I'll suggest Tottenham to win at home vs Everton and seal their Top 4 place.

Best of luck both. 

• Like 1

Thank you to whoever donated the £20 so Wazzy and myself could have one more go each to win us some cash. I like being called a champion, feel I should get Tilly to get me a speech ready :classic_biggrin:

I tend to go for English/Scottish games as know more about those teams , there's some on Sat and loads on Sunday to choose from.

Will be back on Friday about 10pm which gives you loads of time to help with selections.

Good Luck Wazzy 

• Like 1

Many thanks to the very generous PUP for their extra donation this week. I feel rather honoured, and nervous,  to be taking on Diane.

So come on everyone, one last week to give us both a fighting chance to add to the pot.

Good luck Diane

Congrats to everyone for a great season especially our two champs. My two selections are Southampton to beat Huddersfield and Barcelona to beat getafe. Good luck with the two sixes!

• Like 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and Congratulations to Wazzy and Diane.

For Wazzy a HOME WIN for ATALANTA v Genoa.

For Diane a HOME WIN for BURNLEY v Arsenal.

P.S. Diane i have an extensive back catalogue of speeches if you want one. 😂

• Like 1

Congrats to Diane and Wazzy. Thanks to a very top PUP for their donation this week! My 2 selections are:

SOUTHAMPTON v Huddersfield HOME WIN

VALENCIA v CD Alaves HOME WIN

Good Luck to you both

• Like 1

For domestic I would suggest Manchester City to beat Brighton. 

For Wazzy  I would suggest FC Union Berlin to beat FC Magdeburg. 

Good luck to you both. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to Diane and Wazzy, well done both on an awesome season.

Wazzy, i suggest Serie A and a home win for Atalanta v Genoa (Sat 2.00pm)

Diane, Scotland and home win for Cove Rangers v Berwick (sat 3.00pm)

Good luck to you both 😁

• Like 1

Complimenti 🍾🎉🎊 Wazzy and Diane, both worthy champions 🏆🏆🍾🍾👍

Grazie mille anche alla Nutella....sei troppo bravo, sai? 😘🙏

Restiamo in Italia allora for the Derby...only one winner obvs....🤣

Bologna vs Parma - an Away win at the ridiculously long odds of 5-1....#chinoisiAmo 

Another Away win in England for

Brighton vs Manchester City - short odds of 1-8, but they’ll win no doubt...

Auguri 🎉🍾🏆 to all PUPS, well done for another excellent season and £750 already for next year...incredible ... sieti tutti bravissimi, non mollare!...👍💪🏆

Parma

• Like 1

For Wazzy...

Derby to beat a dejected Leeds in the play-offs.

For Diane.......

After letting me down last week I expect Clyde to recover and gain a first leg lead against Edinburgh City.

Clyde v Edinburgh City.......Home win.

Good luck everybody.

• Like 1

Good luck this weekend to our deserved Champions Wazzy and Diane - great picking from you both.

Hope we can cap off the season with another win.

For Wazzy - I'm going to Austria for a RAPID VIENNA v Wacker Innsbruck - HOME WIN

For Diane - Watford v WEST HAM - AWAY WIN

Good luck all,

Leedscanary

• Like 1

For Diane I will pick...

Liverpool          v          Wolves          Home Win

For Wazzy....

Ajax          v          Utrecht          Home Win

Hi all, I'll go for Stenny to beat Annan Athletic (home win) and Istanbul Basaksehir to beat Ankaragücü (home win).

Best of luck Champions!!! 🥇💛💚👍

Apples

• Like 1

Well done to Kathy and Wazzy, let`s see if we can finish the season with a double win.

Finnish Women`s Ykkonen and a home win for HPS vs GBK @1.12

Home win for Leicester vs Chelsea @2.40

• Like 1

For First Wazzock I'm going for a home win for Deportivo Binacional v. Union Comercio (Peru).

Binacional are W6 D0 L0 F21 A4 at home and Union Comercio are W1 D2 L3 F4 A8 away.

For Diane I'm going for a home win for Mansfield Town v. Newport County in the L2 Play Offs.

Good Luck, Champs! 

• Like 1

Tough picking this week

Slavia Prague v Plzen - Home Win - For the title

Met Police v Tonbridge - Home Win - Both playoff winning sides going into a super play off for promotion. The Met are high scoring, but Tonbridge did well in a league where the points spread amongst the teams is not that high.

For Diane:

The English Women's Championship.

Sheffield United to win at home against Millwall.

An end-of-season affair. Millwall, with a 0-0-9 and 4/32 away record, are already set in the possible relegation slot. Sheffield United, with a 5-0-4 and 17/15 home record, are stuck in mid-table. The odds are 1/16.

For First Wazzock:

The Baden-Wurttemberg section of the German Oberliga.

Stuttgarter Kickers to win at home against Spielberg.

Stuttgarter Kickers, second, have a 10-4-2 and 37/13 home record, but can still either get the one automatic promotion place or be kicked (!) out of the one promotion play-off place. Spielberg, bottom and relegated, have a 0-3-12 and 11/38 away record. As above, the odds are 1/16.

Good luck to all, and a happy summer of transfer speculation and the Ashes!

Well done to the generous soul who has given us this extra week - it's fitting we should have our champions picking one last time for the season.  Congratulations on your victories and hopefully that will stand you in good stead for the weekend (no pressure)...

Given the German influence on our club these days, a couple of picks from that country's leagues seems a fitting way to sign off.

Bundesliga - Dortmund to beat Dusseldorf at home on Saturday and they will hope keep their chances of winning the title alive, as long as they get a favour from elsewhere.

Dropping into 2. Bundesliga on Sunday, and promotion chasing Union Berlin to beat relegation-threatened Magdeburg, also at home.  With rivals Paderborn and Hamburg playing each other they can really capitalise here.  Although after a crazy weekend last time out where the seven teams immediately below leaders and champions Cologne all lost, approach with caution...

Best of luck to our pickers this week - let's sign off a memorable season with another brilliant victory.

• Like 1

Thanks for all your help folks!

After much deliberation, here's the 6...

Atlanta v Genoa - Home Win

Union Berlin v Magdeburg - Home Win

Rapid Vienna v Wacker Innsbruck - Home Win

Ajax v Utrecht - Home WIn

Barcelona v Getafe - Home Win

Santos v Vasco De Gama  - Home Win    My Pick*

• Like 1

Thanks for all your suggestions, here is what I hope is a winning 6, all Sunday games

Man City away win 3pm

Liverpool home win 3pm

Man Utd home win 3pm

Spurs home win 3pm

Southampton home win 3pm

Mansfield home win 6pm

Good Luck Wazzy & have a great weekend everyone 😀

• Like 1

Eddie, I've just sent you a tenner. Could you please put it on the following...

Saturday

16-00 Angers v PSG - Away Win

16-00 Rapid Vienna v FC Wacker Innsbruck - Home Win

20-30 Sporting Lisbon v Tondela - Home Win

Sunday

15-00 Brighton v Man City - Away Win

17-30 CD National v Porto - Away Win

20-00 Santos v Vasco de Gama - Home Win

Good Luck Diane, I hope we manage to raise some funds between us!

Have a great Summer everyone - Onwards and upwards!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

Thanks for all your help folks!

After much deliberation, here's the 6...

Atlanta v Genoa - Home Win

Union Berlin v Magdeburg - Home Win

Rapid Vienna v Wacker Innsbruck - Home Win

Ajax v Utrecht - Home WIn

Barcelona v Getafe - Home Win

Santos v Vasco De Gama  - Home Win    My Pick*

What a brilliant job! I love these thank you Wazzy. I think we've got a massive chance to add to the pot. I've placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is boosted to £86.97. Here are the details : -

Atalanta

1/2

14:00 Sat

Rapid Vienna

1/3

16:00 Sat

Ajax

3/20

13:30 Sun

Union Berlin

8/13

14:30 Sun

Barcelona

8/15

17:30 Sun

Santos

2/5

20:00 Sun

So we have two tomorrow and four on Sunday finishing in Brazil, it's going to be great following these.

Good luck Steve and all you PUPs🙃

2 hours ago, Diane said:

Thanks for all your suggestions, here is what I hope is a winning 6, all Sunday games

Man City away win 3pm

Liverpool home win 3pm

Man Utd home win 3pm

Spurs home win 3pm

Southampton home win 3pm

Mansfield home win 6pm

Good Luck Wazzy & have a great weekend everyone 😀

Fantastic Diane! I really think these give us a great chance on Sunday. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £109.42. Here are the details : -

Man City

1/6

15:00 Sun

Liverpool

3/10

Man Utd

2/7

Spurs

11/10

Southampton

4/9

Mansfield

17/20

18:00 Sun

So we can watch these unfold on Sunday afternoon when with a little luck we will add over a oner to our presentation pot.

Good luck Diane and all you PUPs🙃

31 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

Eddie, I've just sent you a tenner. Could you please put it on the following...

Saturday

16-00 Angers v PSG - Away Win

16-00 Rapid Vienna v FC Wacker Innsbruck - Home Win

20-30 Sporting Lisbon v Tondela - Home Win

Sunday

15-00 Brighton v Man City - Away Win

17-30 CD National v Porto - Away Win

20-00 Santos v Vasco de Gama - Home Win

Good Luck Diane, I hope we manage to raise some funds between us!

Have a great Summer everyone - Onwards and upwards!

Thanks so much for doing this Wazzy. You're an absolute star! This six look great too and I honestly think we could get all three accas home on this extra champions special. I've placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is £50.08. Here are those details : -

PSG

8/15

Rapid Vienna

1/3

Sporting Lisbon

2/7

20:30 Sat

Man City

1/6

Porto

1/6

17:30 Sun

Santos

2/5

20:00 Sun

Nice even split between Sat and Sun. Following the games will be even more fun now.

Good luck Steve and all you PUPs🙃

(Lovin' Chelles favourite Sporting in the six 💛💚)