Sign in to follow this  
Mark .Y.

Koumas

Despite getting stick from a few people on here who insisted Koumas was on a season long loan and there was nothing we could do about it, I said all along that if WBA were offered the right money you could buy him whether he had been loaned out or not. BBC Sports now have it on there. He would obviously like to stay at Cardiff as he has been there a few months but it has to be worth talking to WBA now and trying to sort something out before others cut in.

We can argue all day about his temperament but he is one of the very few quality midfielders in this division.

Mark .Y.

Agreed.  Also, to all those who don''t think Lee Trundle is worth a look, get real. Just watch soccer AM and talk to anyone who has seen him play recently.

Bloody good point about trundle - the guy is unfit - almost fat - unyet still a total class apart.

I hope our manager takes the plunge if ashton goes but i fear he does not have the management ability to get the best out of lee trundle - Hell he cant even get the best out of a class proffesional like Dean Ashton!!

im just worried by Trundles age.. sure hes a good player.. and ok he came into football late.. but hes approaching 30 and he''s still in league 1.....

is he worth the gamble?

jas :)

We simply have to sign Koumas, should have got him in the summer, utterly ridiculous we didn''t considering the massive need we have for a player such as him.

As for Trundle, why does he get on soccer AM because of Show boat?! Tricks don''t win matches, goals do. A signing like Trundle is no way to replace Ashton (like replacing Francis with Hughes!) We need to sign a genuine goalscorer like Rob Earnshaw or someone in the lower leagues that can have the same impact as Leroy Lita at Reading. We still need to think like a big club otherwise we will condemn ourselves to years of Championship mid-table obscurity. Any chance of getting David Nugent from Preston? I know Everton are after him but they were after Etuhu as well and weren''t ready to take the gamble, and a club like us should be! Ashton was worth it wasn''t he?!

Norwichboy, Trundle is the divisions top scorer & his team are top of the league they are in. Have you actually ever seen any of his goals or seen him play?

As for Trundle, why does he get on soccer AM because of Show boat?! Tricks don''t win matches, goals do.

he has got 17 goals. he has said that is the way he has always played. being a flair player is his style.