Sign in to follow this  
unique

You’ve got to be joking!

So Wigan benefit to the tune of a six figure sum from Norwich City’s promotion??

Despite Wildschut playing no part in the campaign!!

I’d like to think that Webber has put paid to this nonsense and any future clauses are appearance related.

I am sure he has otherwise there would have been the same rumblings about his signings. I am also sure this is the sort of reason why he said our finance decisions were not the best.

I think Yanic has been worth every penny – he's been vital in making the rest of the squad feel better about themselves and their ability.

He's about as versatile as a Scalextric car stuck on an eternal and simple loop.

I’m sure Greuther Furth and Boro will also be getting a cheques (although not 6 figures) due to Norwich’s promotion. 

The extra money due to promotion is pretty standard, regardless of the players contribution or not. 

Wildshut was a shockingly bad transfer though and part of the systematic failures at Norwich pre-Webber. 

no issue with the promotion bonus structure but it was a terrible purchase. Raised my eyebrows when we first got him. I can only hope he didn't cost anything near the mooted £7m transfer fee. He has never been anything more than average championship at best.