Sign in to follow this  
Spillay

Team Wes v Team Russ LIVE

Ooow, is Holty a Dirty Leeds fan? or have I missed something here? Maybe his Dad was/is?

holt.jpg

Edited by spencer 1970

Great entertainment, highlights were Wessi's goal, the bundle in the penalty box and Jackson's finish. Cureton must be the unluckiest guy in front of goal in Croow Road history. 

Really enjoyed it. Great to see some of the faces again and Holty is still brilliant.

jeeze did it chuck it down on the way back. Got totally soaked and had to change my pants when I got home! 

59 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Really enjoyed it. Great to see some of the faces again and Holty is still brilliant.

jeeze did it chuck it down on the way back. Got totally soaked and had to change my pants when I got home! 

The weather was utterly foul. 

Mcnamee looked fookin good to me... for a fat lad.

Nearly 20000 in the pouring rain. Promotion assisted but still a fantastic effort from everybody

Added benefit you could take your beer into the ground😀

Edited by Van wink

2 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

jeeze did it chuck it down on the way back. Got totally soaked and had to change my pants when I got home

I'm not surprised HC, 11 goals must've been quite exciting.

Just as an aside, despite the weather, the parade and the fact that we had a huge game yesterday, we still managed to get more people to come and watch a kick about for charity, than our neighbours average for a home game in the Championship...... respect. 

A fantastic end to a wonderful week for our club. That night against Blackburn, Mario's thunderbolt, the amazing celebrations after, winning at Villa Park for the first time in an eternity, becoming Champions and lifting the trophy.. then the great scenes today across the city, at City Hall, the bus parade and then finishing with 11 goals at the Carra and showing love for 2 genuine City legends.

Il freely admit I had a couple of tears in the ol eyes on a few occasions. 37 years I have been a Yellow, this week was right up there with the best of them. Love you Norwich City.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spillay said:

A fantastic end to a wonderful week for our club. That night against Blackburn, Mario's thunderbolt, the amazing celebrations after, winning at Villa Park for the first time in an eternity, becoming Champions and lifting the trophy.. then the great scenes today across the city, at City Hall, the bus parade and then finishing with 11 goals at the Carra and showing love for 2 genuine City legends.

Il freely admit I had a couple of tears in the ol eyes on a few occasions. 37 years I have been a Yellow, this week was right up there with the best of them. Love you Norwich City.

Lots of planets lined up together his week and this season - will live long in the memory.

Does anyone know who the officials were ? I particularly like the linesman on the right hand side, playing with a smile and giving some dodgy decisions to the losing side.  

And joining in with the Mexican wave 🙂

6 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Does anyone know who the officials were ? I particularly like the linesman on the right hand side, playing with a smile and giving some dodgy decisions to the losing side.  

And joining in with the Mexican wave 🙂