Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

"City's going up and the scum are going down..."

6 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

And if we're lacks oar have a laps,

Oi! Leave me out of it Wazzy.

And anyway, you don't have oars in wheelbarrers.

Daft ole fewl. 🤪

• Haha 1

Well off people deliberately put the milk in last as a way of showing they had quality crockery that could stand boiling water. It was a way of saying I'm upper class without displaying the lack of class of actually saying so.

Not sure what that says about the hoi polloi who put it in first. You know who you are......

9 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Well off people deliberately put the milk in last as a way of showing they had quality crockery that could stand boiling water. It was a way of saying I'm upper class without displaying the lack of class of actually saying so.

Not sure what that says about the hoi polloi who put it in first. You know who you are......

mugs, that's what

mugs

• Haha 1

I always put the milk in last, I've got a Mr Grumpy mug, which changes to Mr Happy when the hot water goes in. 😱😁

On 07/05/2019 at 21:50, kick it off said:

59631232_353178165555815_7963668913600856064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=365b61971f26916948c7fdf75fc92426&oe=5D76E70C

I’m surprised no-one else has noted that we have a photographic record an extremely rare event - Webber looking happy. I barely recognise him. Even at the bus tour celebrations he looked like someone had run over his cat.

(And I say this as a fellow sufferer of “resting **** face” who is often told to cheer up, it may never happen).

I can’t say b i t c h??? I understand it can be offensive in a particular context, but there are many other uses which are fine. I can understand censoring *****, *****++*+,  ***, ****, *****, ***, *****, ********, *****,**** and *******, but that seems a little over-sensitive?

On 06/05/2019 at 17:40, Blofield Canary said:

Almost as good as Jordan Rhodes leading the crowd at Villa with If you dont jump you're Ipswich Scum. Quality moment.

Yep fantastic wasn’t it, and Klose carrying on the theme😀

52 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Do you put the whisky in before or after the milk?

I'm a Glenfiddich man, neat, and only neat.

:classic_cool:I'm actually referring to breakfast tea here.

For High Tea, a drop of neat Glenlivit afterwards is not to be taken lightly.😄

Edited by BroadstairsR

48 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I'm a Glenfiddich man, neat, and only neat.

I'm a Scotch man myself, but that's why we have Irish whiskey, for livening up your tea. Wouldn't want to waste good Scotch in a cup tea. And it goes in after the milk, which goes in after the teabag has been taken out of the water.