Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

This is why...

Seem to remember a number of players wanted to leave once he laid down some rules...... none are better off though 😁

And, that is why he has brought sucess.

His work ethic , coupled with the fact he 'gets' this club.

I have said several times this season that our style of play will suit the Premier League, and I cannot wait to see how our team gets on as I think playing we way we do it should hold no fear. I am fully accepting the fact we will take some losses, but I'm sure we will surprise some people too.                         

Great days.

Edited by First Wazzock

What a fantastic video that is, dont recall seeing it before. Sums up the man and what we now have.

I have to say that these sentiments are often expressed in passing by many others, but what you see here comes from the heart imo, and the proof has been in the pudding. 

Brilliant!

Edited by Van wink

You can see that mantra is repeated time after time in the dressing room and training ground. 

Every player that has contributed to this season’s success has bought into Farke’s ethics, it’s plain to see. 

Gotta love Daniel, HE IS THE MAN!

Very Good.

If everyone admires the German work ethic, then why don't more or even everyone, adopt it? Instead of many ranting about "bloddy Jairmans", they should think a bit more carefully. And maybe that is why so many want out of Europe. Too much effort to copy.

It was this that made me buy into him and made me so hopeful he would succeed. 

by Christ has he paid us back and I hope when times are harder in the PL we all remember this and back him regardless. 

In terms of his values and philosophy he is the perfect manager for us. Like Howe at Bournemouth he's exactly the right fit here. Hell of an appointment really, he wasn't hired for his record or experience but because Webber knew he was the right man for the job. Really hope we can hang onto them both for a while!

We said at the time Olive was a bit of a berk for the name-pointing thing at Fulham, little did he know how well he'd marked his own card.

It's impossible to change a team without changing the culture and with firm and fair management. Farke and Webber have given us that by combing through the lunatics who were taking over the asylum and replacing them with an individual team not a team of individuals.

As long as we have those two in charge, we'll be alright, however we start next season.

And I still begrudge Wilder's manager of the season award.

12 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

And I still begrudge Wilder's manager of the season award.

Agreed. Given the fact that we ended last season 9 points behind Sheffield United and finished this season 5 points ahead, a massive 14 point swing in our favour, and we jumped a huge 13 places compared to Sheffield United's 8, then I can't help thinking the decision was a little bit of jingoism. I know they had to make a decision before it had all panned out; I've little doubt if the awards were handed out now, it'd be Farke's.