Sign in to follow this  
Rivvo

Congratulations to Sheffield Utd

They have pushed us all the way and held their nerve when some other teams didn't (cough, cough 😂) they play a good style of football and deserve their success. Wilder has done a fantastic job with term on a budget but I still wouldn't swap him for Farke (as I'm sure they wouldn't either). Hopefully we'll both ruffle some feathers next season.

Edited by Rivvo
Spooling errers
  • Like 4

Yes, they were worthy rivals for the Championship title. We played more cultured football, but they were certainly not just a power hoofing it up to a big man. I wish them well next year, I'm sure they'll upset a few more fancied teams.

And a much better representative for England's biggest county Yorkshire than that other lot 40 miles up the road from them. 

All three of us were pretty relentless in the run-in until Leeds ‘did a Leeds’ to show near-relegation form.  Sheff U fully deserve their place in the PL alongside us as one of the best two sides in the division...the league doesn’t lie, after 46 games you finish where you deserve to be.

Leeds caught us early and done us ,Sheffield came later in the season and matched us and looked strong and organised,so congratulations from me and hopefully we both stay up

I  have visited Sheffield on many occasions. Ignore a few boneheads, its a great pace to visit with fantastic, friendly people. Well done the Blades, they thoroughly deserve promotion.