Sign in to follow this  
pete

Away record!

The pundits on Sky and elsewhere gloss over the away record I think that is now a record of 13 or 14 wins and only two defeats. Jeff Stelling ignoring this and waxing lyrical about Bristol C's away record. And Villa's recent run received more media coverage than our 14 game unbeaten run 6 defeats all season a phenomenal season that eclipses any other teams record in this league.

Jeff Stelling has been fantastic in his support for us today but all season  (Norwich, I mean Pete). Thus afternoon, he was very complimentary indeed in his congratulations. We must hear and perceive different things.

Nice try though.

40 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Jeff Stelling has been fantastic in his support for us today but all season  (Norwich, I mean Pete). Thus afternoon, he was very complimentary indeed in his congratulations. We must hear and perceive different things.

Nice try though.

Pete in 'almost positive thread starter' shock!

45 minutes ago, pete said:

The pundits on Sky and elsewhere gloss over the away record I think that is now a record of 13 or 14 wins and only two defeats. Jeff Stelling ignoring this and waxing lyrical about Bristol C's away record. And Villa's recent run received more media coverage than our 14 game unbeaten run 6 defeats all season a phenomenal season that eclipses any other teams record in this league.

In the 05/06 season Reading amassed 106 points and only lost two games, funnily enough Sheff Utd went up in 2nd place that season.......

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB