Sign in to follow this  
Trent Canary

Canaries world: Officially A joke

SO the highlights for this weeks game, which had four goals, numerous world class saves, good build up play, and that "kick" by Powell on robinson.

What do we get?... The four goals, and ONLY the four goals..

No great save from Etuhu, no great save from Ashton (Twice), No good save from hucks, No World class save from Mcveigh''s fantastic chip. Im just glad I managed to go to this game, because those that rely on Canaries Worl (Usually me) are missing out big time. And to be quite honest, the fact they have ignored this great footage is a disgrace.

The only good point is they appear to have got rid of the anaemic commentator..

I have to agree currently in the USA getting my degree this is all the highlights I got, seeing the goals is the most important thing but I do feel I''m getting short changed.  On top of all that the original link was broken and they have only just put up a working link.

Anyway I''m just glad I will be able to see Burnley and Leicester live, since I be spending christmas in England.

I''m not a member of canaries world, but have registered to ge the free news from it. I was just wandering for those of you who pay subscription, if you can log-in to highlights for other clubs. I know your login works for other clubs (free login), just wandered there may be more highlights of the game via the saints equivalent website??

i must admit it sounds a bit poor.. i dont jhave to use it thankfully but form what i have heard its not worth the money.. its the same "identikit site" for most clubs...

I wonder if the Saints site just had the goals... if it did then its doing a hell of a dis-service to Antti Niemi, who deserves some credit for his efforts

jas :)

[quote user="ncfc0405"]calm down fellas, niemi''s saves are on today''s ''tv news''
[/quote]

So they are, good spot sir. My apologies to Canaries World. Doesnt make up for the other poor weeks though.

ncfc0405 is right - did you all stop watching after the goals clip went on to talk to Deano?

unless the clip was changed you got to see all the saves and some

reruns of the goals. It''s not perfect, but a 5 minute package including

3 interviews is a good time chunk for a busy barman. Maybe they could

offer extended highlights via another link for the less active[:P] - only kidding chaps/esses!

I have to agree, i am a paying subscriber and the "highlights" are pretty pathetic.

WHY can`t we have at least 15-30 mins of match footage for those who cannot attend.

A lot more people would subscribe if they offered better value

[quote user="Fat Barman"]ncfc0405 is right - did you all stop watching after the goals clip went on to talk to Deano?[/quote]

Sorry! didn''t notice the actual ''highlights'' bit was the cut-down

version. I usually view through the tv news bit. You''d certainly think

they''d invest in better coverage to encourage subscriptions -

especially with the naff coverage on the telly these days.