Looks like Cardiff are on their way down, anybody you would have from their side, Murphy is having a good game😉

Most fascinating thing is Colin, his eyebrows now hidden under his receding hairline.

I think Webber suggested that they wouldn't be looking to get in any players who'd been relegated.

Just now, Surfer said:

I think Webber suggested that they wouldn't be looking to get in any players who'd been relegated.

That would be my philosophy too I think, the only exception for me might be a keeper.

Despite the clamour from so called pundits/experts that you need experience even if that includes a relegation, I think that is wrong. Cardiff have battled but not scored enough nor defended stoutly which is why they will probably go. Lets go with the younger and hungrier players and hope that Wenger and Farke can unearth some more nuggets. There's gold in them unfashionable leagues....

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Dreadful teams. Palace slightly better. 

Palace have the 6th best away record in the League, 26 points, I really think we can do ok next season.

Meanwhile I've been watching Kevin Bond's Southend play Sunderland. Lots of drama with Southend needing to win, and one of Southend, Plymouth or Wimbledon going down today. As it stands all three teams will finish on 50 points. The football is "committed" let's say 😎

And they did it Southend 2 - 1 Sunderland (the latter were horrible) and stay up on GD. I didn't realize Michael Turner also plays for Southend. So L1pwich can look forward to local derby against Southend next year.

Edited by Surfer

8 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile I've been watching Kevin Bond's Southend play Sunderland. Lots of drama with Southend needing to win, and one of Southend, Plymouth or Wimbledon going down today. As it stands all three teams will finish on 50 points. The football is "committed" let's say 😎

Nice local derby for the Scummers next season

Bobby Reid has managed a few this season, but there's very little quality in that Cardiff team.

Murphy looked pretty average tbh - I certainly wouldn’t want us to pay what he’d cost.  Thry apparently pushed the boat out to get him but think he’s been pretty anonymous for them most of the season. 

2 hours ago, Van wink said:

Anyway, where are Colins eyebrows?

I don't think alopaecia is possible for just eyebrows so I'm guessing too much lighter gel on his barbecue.

4 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I don't think alopaecia is possible for just eyebrows so I'm guessing too much lighter gel on his barbecue.

I'm thinking dissapeared under his hair line due to full stretch face lift, or over exuberant use of his plucker.