Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Wes V Russ - Stream available

Go to the game if you can make it. Chance to see a few old faces for probably the last time and a cracking atmosphere.

We're fortunate that we had the celebration after Blackburn and now can do it all again on Monday......plus the lucky ones going tomorrow get even more.:classic_biggrin:

If you live within a reasonable radius of Carrow Road, get your backside down there unless you have a strong excuse not to. These two club legends deserve your support and adulation for one last hurrah. And if you're prepared to let the weather influence your decision, have a long hard look at yourself.

• Like 2

Yeah Wolfie the weather is not so much a concern for me. It's the rather long commute from Adelaide, Australia that will keep me to watching the stream...

But will be a great night in the back drop of the season gone. I was so jealous of all those who got a seat at the Blackburn game. This would be another opportunity to celebrate with the club.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CanaryChris said:

Yeah Wolfie the weather is not so much a concern for me. It's the rather long commute from Adelaide, Australia that will keep me to watching the stream...

But will be a great night in the back drop of the season gone. I was so jealous of all those who got a seat at the Blackburn game. This would be another opportunity to celebrate with the club.

Hope you're flying the canary flag out there with pride Chris.

5 hours ago, East Rider said:

Hope you're flying the canary flag out there with pride Chris.

You can bet on it. Got my scare hanging over my desk and my ncfc  mug taking pride of place in the middle of my desk. Have also taught my 4 year old daughter the words to on the ball city.

Doing all I can 🙂

• Like 2

I’m heading up from Surrey with my youngest in the morning, train arrives about 1125 so will hopefully catch the open top bus-tour at Tombland before heading into the City and onto the Wes-Russ game. Should be a great day, with the team also parading the trophy on the pitch before the match.  Looks to be a decent crowd, too 

• Like 1