Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Bolton

A couple of interesting vlogs featuring Bolton's plight. The EFL doesn't come out too well. 

I think things will get worse. Because ultimately too many owners are getting involved in football without a thought for the fabric of the club or the community that surrounds it.

We are lucky with our owners. But if we were 14th again this season last summers "noise" would be an unholy row by now.

Edited by nutty nigel

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

But if we were 14th again this season last summers "noise" would be an unholy row by now.

Yep, and if my Auntie had balls.......

Weird! Same vlog twice!

The other vlog was meant to be this one...

Edited by nutty nigel

After watching that passionate, eloquent vlog entry I could not help but feel deeply sorry for her and indeed all Bolton fans. She is 100% right in practically everything she talks about. There tends to be a heavy handed, resource intensive approach by the league in relatively smaller matters like spygate and FFP regs, yet these macro issues to do with club ownership and the utter financial incompetence shown by some that leads to the destruction of clubs or the least situations such as has befallen thr now moribund Wanderers are not dealt with at all. 

Unscrupulous ownership and poor administration by the EFL is rife. I mean they were seriously giving Bassini another go? Insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Ridiculous.

Edited by CanaryChris
  • Like 1