Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

leicestershire yellows

noone has taken the easy option supporting norwich,the odd promotion or a run in the cup is as good as it will get for now.if anyone wants it easy support chelsea for the next few years but i wouldnt swap all their ongoing silverwear for one norwich  visit to wembley before im 6ft under. the late eighties early ninetes were very pleasing on the eye but crowds and passion were nothing compared to mr worthingtons 5 year reign.he is too negative ,gives boring post match interviews and has  made a few strange buys. to his credit the ground gets filled,he signed huckerby and ashton and he does care about this special club.thats enough self indulgence if anyones coming up to leicester on new years eve  i''ll let you know which pubs to visit

I never cease to be amazed by how good the attendances are at Carrow Road these days. Admittedly the gates throughout the league are probably better than in the 1980''s and 90''s. I can remember a match against the mighty Arsenal at Carrow Road, in the late 80''s or early 90''s, and the gate was not much more than 12,000. Now the same fixture would appeal to 35,000 or so - but sadly only 25,000 would have the chance of squeezing into our home stadium.