Sign in to follow this  

Sorry, KS, can't add any more reactions today for the James Kent mention!

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Looks like an article by the Turkish James Kent.

I'd forgotten about that spammy ****.

I’ve got a feeling Timm will be with us next season, I think we want him and he wants to be here.

2 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

LOL - the desperate, stating-the-bleeding-obvious, spamming tvvat. I'd forgotten about him.

I don't even understand what he actually does...https://uk.linkedin.com/in/james-kent-a69a4b7...this is just Wankw0rd Bingo to me.

"Also, he has started various social media accounts from scratch and enabled them to grow."

In normal English, he started an account on a football forum and wrote bollox. That's what I've done for eleven years but I ain't going to put it on my CV.

• Like 1

I don't want to click on his profile because then he might see that I've visited his profile and try to make friends with me. A terrifyingly odd individual, has probably killed before.

James Kent is sat at home laughing right now. He's a social media guy and we're all sat here on talking about him right now.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

"Also, he has started various social media accounts from scratch and enabled them to grow."

In normal English, he started an account on a football forum and wrote bollox. That's what I've done for eleven years but I ain't going to put it on my CV.

It would probably enhance mine. I'll see what I can copy and paste across.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

I don't want to click on his profile because then he might see that I've visited his profile and try to make friends with me. A terrifyingly odd individual, has probably killed before.

He's outside your house right now Wolfo.

56 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

He's outside your house right now Wolfo.

This is James Kent. I have killed Wolfo.

I feel Norwich have had an excellent football season, largely thanks to some excellent performances by various football players, and also some excellent football tactics by our manager. If we continue on this trajectory, we can hope to win some more games of football next season, each of which will give us three points.

Please remember to follow me on LinkedIn and Twitter and Facebook, and please please PLEASE give me a job.

James Kent

• Haha 7

"He also has a real passion for list-style content"

He is literally trying to make a career of writing lists.