Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Last game on TV?

I'm not seeing anything on the Sky listings. Will there be a red button or them showing the game?

Sky was waiting for midweek results to decide. Either going to be playoff race or title race. I suspect playoff race.

Well I'm answering my own question, but while googling Derby it says their game against West Brom is the game being shown live. Any hope for a red button?

I really don't see why the race to sneak into 6th place should be regarded as more important or more Tv worthy than the matches to decide who takes the title. Will be disappointed if they go for that but then we have been on sky practically every week for the last two months so people may be sick of watching us!

Only from memory but I think Sky show two games at the same time on the final week. Then if two teams are going for promotion you can follow the one where the drama unfolds. Fingers crossed it's us but unfortunately I reckon it could be the playoff race.

Red button is for midweek games.

1 hour ago, Jim Smith said:

I really don't see why the race to sneak into 6th place should be regarded as more important or more Tv worthy than the matches to decide who takes the title. Will be disappointed if they go for that but then we have been on sky practically every week for the last two months so people may be sick of watching us!

Because the prize is promotion really- nobody outside of us and Sheffield United really care who wins the title, people care who makes the playoffs.

They can show any match that is not a Saturday 3pm kick-off, so I'm guessing we will be on the red button, or there will be updates and showing the goals as they go in.

From what I understand FLDC v WBA will be on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.  All other matches will be available on the Sky Red Button service.

Edited by Matt Juler

1 hour ago, Matt Juler said:

From what I understand FLDC v WBA will be on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.  All other matches will be available on the Sky Red Button service.

Ah good news

Sky hoping for another Derby capitulation like last year's 0-3 Reading reversal. Maybe not but it would be amusing one of the media darlings fails to make it.Villa City would have made better telly and got more bums on seats.

I'm 99 percent sure all final day games are in red button while derby game is on sky sports football. 

Thanks for posting that Northern. Had a feeling the red button was only for midweek games. At least the goals are shown as they go in so that is something I suppose.

1 minute ago, Hairy Canary said:

Thanks for posting that Northern. Had a feeling the red button was only for midweek games. At least the goals are shown as they go in so that is something I suppose.

Shame

The neutrals would be expecting us to get a point at Villa, and Derby pretty much have to beat West Brom (as they'd have to assume Boro beat Rotherham).

Yes, LDC, full live video coverage is available outside the UK on ifollow. UK - just audio - so use VPN 

Edited by makham

3 minutes ago, makham said:

Yes, LDC, full live video coverage is available outside the UK on ifollow. UK - just audio - so use VPN 

LDC???!!! 🤢

Thanks for the info Makham, even if you got the name wrong! 😂

• Haha 1

Chosen for international audience for us outside UK so won’t be on ifollow but you should be able to find a dodgy stream. Or take out a 14 day free subscription on BeIN NZ and VPN/ DNS it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jezzard said:

Chosen for international audience for us outside UK so won’t be on ifollow but you should be able to find a dodgy stream. Or take out a 14 day free subscription on BeIN NZ and VPN/ DNS it.

I've checked with ifollow. The advisor stated it's definitely available to watch live for non-UK subscribers. Anyway, good to know a BeIN channel are showing it too. Thanks for the info. 

There will almost certainly be babbling brooks available. through a certain water aggregator where such details are requested and provided by interested parties. Once they say where I'll pass it on. I'll be requesting our game first thing Sunday , once someone agrees to provide it we're good.