nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 40

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Here we are at the final week of the season for the twelfth time. I rather like that as this season comes to a close the total amount raised on these threads passes £12,000. An average of £1,000 each season is good but doesn’t tell the whole story. Because it’s only since we changed to raising funds for the CSF that the big totals have been presented. Amazingly the last three seasons each raised more than £2,000. So thank you for all your support in the continued success of our threads. You PUPs are amazing and much loved by the CSF and especially our wonderful DS boys and girls.

Big thanks too to PUPanon for generously sponsoring the Norwich selections. And BTTSanon who stepped in to give us something else to do on those awful international weekends.

Also a massive thank you to the companies who again sponsored these threads this season. We would never raise so much money without this great support. Check them out here : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

For this final week we have BTTSanon selecting the final six results. BTTSanon has made a huge difference to these threads on those dreary international weekends and as listed on Ray’s signature BTTS has added to this season’s total. £126 is a brilliant return over those weekends and I’m chuffed that BTTSanon has agreed to do the same thing on those international weeks next season. What a star! Let’s help to get a win in this last week with some great selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We’ve got PUPanon making the selections for the Norwich game at Villa on Sunday. This has been the sixth season that the generous PUPanon has sponsored the Norwich match selections and in that time those picks have been responsible for £1,734, £342 of which has been raised so far this season. PUPanon has won twice before when making these selections so let’s help him with some great suggestions for outcomes listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365.

First Wazzock looks set to be crowned PUPs League Champion this weekend with only two wrong all season and a far superior profitability.

PUP

Wins

Picks

Win%

Profitability

First Wazzock

95%

Parma

92%

Purple Canary

89%

JF is clear leader of the profitability version going into the final week and it would takea big odds win from any of the chasers to catch him. 

PUP

Wins

Picks

Win%

Profitability

JF

72%

Diane

70%

Leedscanary

81%

First Wazzock

95%

Thanks once again to all you PUPs and all our sponsors and benefactors. What we do on these threads is the fabric of this generous community and spreads over the whole board with the wonderful pledges and commitments that make it possible to present so much money every year. You are all superstars.

172243709_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.1a583613a25c1855c5c118123b228a49.jpg

Now I’ll hand the thread over to BTTSanon and PUPanon. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away the anonymous ones... the thread is yours.......🙃......

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2953 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,3, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,3, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,4, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, Daz Sparks, yes PUPs £1,734 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,645 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,012 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £95 towards the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

• Like 1

All the very best of luck - one last push to add to the pot!

Benfica to cement pole position in their title push with a home win against Portimonense.

For the City game, let's go with Pukki to score 2 or more, thus pushing his incredible total up to 30.

Like our beloved football team, it's off to the Premier League for me

Wolves v Fulham - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck BTTSanon, PUPanon and all you PUPs

Firstly, Eddie you are a meagstar keeping this wonderful thing going. And at this point I always think of that lovely fella Ray who set this all in motion. He would be over the moon to see where we are today, both as a club and as our little community.

It will only be a short while before I send you the tenner for next season, a tenner doesn't get much these days but  the enjoyment this particular tenner gives is immeasurable.

For BTTSanon

Bayern Munich will smite Hannover 96 - that's a good old biblical term!!!

For PUPanon

BTTS

Good luck everyone

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to BTTSanon, PUPanon and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Division One and a HOME WIN for PORTSMOUTH v Accrington Stanley.

For the Norwich bet Vrancic to score the last goal of the game.

To finish off the season I'm going for the result we all want --- Stoke City  home win against Sheffield United

And Norwich flying away win a 2 goal win. 

Serie A this week and:

NAPOLI v Cagliari HOME WIN

Good luck BTTSanon and all you lovely PUPs

For the Norwich  bet, Zimmermann to score last ( our last goal in the Championship for a long while, hopefully) 💛💚💛💚💛

Thanks Eddie, PUPanon and BTTSanon for all you do for this great thread

Hope all you PUPs have a fabulous summer ☀️☀️☀️☀️

Premier League here we come 💛💚💛💚💛

• Like 1

Bury to beat Port Vale. 

A Norwich draw for me, thereby maintaining the huge gap to our neighbours. 

The very best of luck. 

In a fit of end of season madness I'm going to go for a high stakes Falkirk vs. Ross County (home win). Ross County are already champions with nothing to play for and Falkirk must win to even have a chance of avoiding automatic relegation.

For the Villa game I'll go for Zimm to power home a soaring header, anytime.

Good luck everyone! 👍

Apples

What a great season again. Many many thanks to our kind benefactors - PUPanon and BTTSanon, along with numerous  Pups who have donated tenners and more for us to enjoy these threads each week.

And of course, Nutty / Eddie - without you my friend, none of this would be possible.

I did want to try and go out in a blaze of glory with a massive high odds chancer to try and get to the top of the table, but then remembered we don't do this for personal triumphs - its all about the CSF.

With that in mind HAJDUK SPLIT v Zapresic - HOME WIN in Croatia.

For the City game, 2-2 Desmond draw to seal us the title.

Good Luck all

Leedscanary

PS - I'm coming down for the Wes/Russ testimonial. Will be down Sunday evening if anyone wants to meet for a beer, then will probably be wandering around the City on Monday with The Nelson after the game...

• Like 1

Man Utd to beat Huddersfield and for our match a 1-1 draw. Good luck pups and congrats on another great season! 

Tough week for BTTSanon with so many games where without much to play for. So I've gone to the Czech Liga Champioship Round where I think: -

Viktoria Plezn          v          Jablonec          Home Win

For PUPanon I'm going for a result that could please both teams : -

1-1 Draw

Arsenal to beat Brighton this week.

For the match bet, Pukki to score last

So here we go with our final pick of the season. It’s been huge fun and I’d also like to say a massive thank you to Nutty for making this all happen and to all the pups for their support and good cheer, especially when those banker games go against us 😡.

It seems quite a classy move to give our anonymous sponsors the final pick so for what it’s worth my selections are WOLVES to beat Fulham and for us I think Villa will be tricky but I have a strong feeling it will be 1-1 and that we will be Champions 💪🤞😁.

• Like 1

Benfica to beat Portimonense for me please.

For City’s game I fancy 1-1 which will be enough just like in 71/72 😊

Well done all especially Nutty. Another successful season in all respects. OTBC!

• Like 1

League 1 for me and Bury, to well bury Port Vale please.

City i see a 2-2 draw and the title coming home!

Have a great bank holiday all, and good luck to our pickers.

Also a big thanks to Nutty for another season of amazing work in pulling this thread together, never misses, always positive and his hard work has allowed us all to contribute in a small way that makes a huge difference to the boys and girls. Well done Eddie you are a credit to all and your efforts are appreciated by everyone on here. 

OTBC

• Like 1

Scottish League Two where Clyde know they have to win to have any chance of winning the league.

Cowdenbeath v Clyde......Away win.

For our game.......

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck PUPanon and BTTSanon and thanks for all you do.

A special thanks to Eddie for all the hard work he does to keep this community going, a real diamond geezer.

• Like 1

I'm going for Bayern Munich to beat Hannover this week.

For Norwich, it would be fitting for Pukki to score the final goal of the season.

Well done everyone and thanks to Eddie and everyone who's donated money to the cause this season.  Some superb results, both for the PUPs and the club.  One of the best seasons ever, overall, I'd say.  Hope to see some of you at Villa and on Monday for what will be a long but great weekend.

As this is the last one, just a quick plug, if I may, for my fundraising for the Coastal Challenge walk for the CSF in June.  This is 47 miles from Hunstanton to Cromer, and tonight I'm taking part in an overnight training walk which covers the entire 26 miles of Marriott's Way.  If anyone is feeling generous even after all the donations and winnings this season, my fundraising page can be found at:

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GrahamHumphrey

Thanks all, good luck to all PUPs this weekend and I'm looking forward to doing it all again in August.

• Like 1

Good luck Anons

Women`s F.A Cup and a win for Man City v West Ham @1.20

Think it will be a goal fest in the City game so a 3-3 @34.0

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 BTTSAnon...your generosity is much appreciated 🥳

Suggest a trip tour architecturally-splendid Estonia for:

Flora Tallinn  vs Tallinna Kalev - Home win

..some local rivalry, but far too strong a defence and too potent an attack...👍

As for PUPAnon’s - thank you for your generosity too - Norwich bet 👍🥳🏆....think a 1-1 draw a very good bet, though suggest Norwich to be Champions, just because I really like the sound of it (and it really is well-deserved) 👍🥳🤣🥰🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

You are a good man Nutella. The good in the world is built on people like you, one voluntary kind act at a time 😊

Parma

In all the excitement I note that the Estonian game was actually played last night and ineligible, so will swiftly correct my error and move to Ligue 1 W for: 

Lyon vs Metz - Home win 👍🏆👌🥰

Parma

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
Game ineligible
  • Like 1

Well said Parma.

Cardiff to draw with Palace (sadly for Warnock) and I too am going for a 1-1 with Villa.

Thanks again Eddie.

Home win for Bayern Munich v Hannover for me please - looks a no brainer!

For us a 2-2 draw with Pukki getting both goals to give us the championship and get him up to 30 for the season.  A romantic notion maybe, but then this whole season has been one big romantic footballing story, so why not?

Good luck everyone!

The Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar section of the German Oberiiga.

Koblenz to win at home against Dillingen.

Koblenz, in 4th place, have a so-so 5-7-3 and 19/15 home record. However, they are still in with a chance of promotion, and have won their last three at home, against the teams in 8th, 10th and 14th places. Dillingen, 18th and bottom, have a 0-3-12 and 15/48 away record.

The odds are 1/7.

---

For the match bet I suggest HT/FT draw/draw, at 5/1.

---

Thanks to nutty, the anonymous duo and our sponsors for helping to make this another successful season. Good luck to all!

Good luck both anons and everyone else ! 

My pick is arsenal to beat Brighton and for NCFC bet - pukki to score the 1st goal 💛💚

Hi pups, what a great season it’s been for so many reasons, can’t wait for next season already.

my final pick is ARBROATH V Dumbarton home win

For the final Norwich bet I think 1-2 Norwich win

good luck

I'm also going for a home win for Benfica v. Portimonense. 

Good Luck, BTTSanon!

For the Norwich Bet - Lewis to score any time!

Good Luck, PUPanon!

As has already been said - special thanks to Nutty Nigel for all his hard work over the season organising this thread to keep all us PUPs picking each week!

• Like 1

I'm going to go for an Arsenal v desperate Brighton to be a draw  and Norwich to beat a rumoured much changed Villa team  1-3

Anthony thinks Newcastle will beat Liverpool and Norwich a 1-1 draw

Good Luck pups and thanks Nutty for organising again this season