Bristol win tonight

Millwall 1 v 2 Bristol

Boro away to Rotherham and Bristol away to Hull on Sun

Derby have Swansea Weds and then WBA on Sun

So the final place will go down to the last games

6   Derby 44  13   70

7   Middlesbrough 45     7 70

Bristol City 45 6

I wouldn't be too upset if Frank Lampard's Derby County missed out to be perfectly honest, although I do expect them to do it.

• Like 1

Derby have got two horrible games though, I could see Swansea beating them, and struggling against West Brom.

It should be Derby, but I've got a sneaky feeling Middlesbrough will do it.

We'll see what happens tomorrow at Swansea, if Derby win it's all over, Boro won't overcome an at least +7 Goal Difference. If they draw or lose then it gets very interesting... come on you Robins! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ian said:

I wouldn't be too upset if Frank Lampard's Derby County missed out to be perfectly honest, although I do expect them to do it.

If Derby fail to win tomorrow it will make for an interesting day on Sunday

Three teams battling it out for the last play off spot

With us and Sheff Utd wanting the title

Meanwhile the paupers will be keeping a close eye on L1 so as to see who they play next season

Where Pompey blew their chances of an automatic place by losing at home to P'Boro 2-3, the latter now a point off the play offs

And a possible six teams battling it out to avoid the last three relegation places

more here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Would like to see bristol city up

Do the double over them and sheff utd and thats a third of the points we need ...

nice to see a bit of ambition this early on 😕

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bill said:

Meanwhile the paupers will be keeping a close eye on L1 ... six teams battling it out to avoid the last three relegation spots.

Yes, just think if they try really hard L1pswich could be one of those six teams next year. 

Hilarious- hopefully Posh can sneak into the L1 Play Offs and win it- that would make 1p5wich the fourth rated team in the East Anglia region next season. Imagine, all their ‘glorious history’ and they’d get a quick mention at the end of the Look East sports news only after us, Luton and Posh have been covered 😄

Like others I’d love to see Brizzle City make it, if only for the brand of football they play. I fear it is a long shot though- I think we are going to have to suffer the media frenzy when FLDC make the Play Offs.

12 minutes ago, Beetley Yellow said:

Hilarious- hopefully Posh can sneak into the L1 Play Offs and win it- that would make 1p5wich the fourth rated team in the East Anglia region next season. Imagine, all their ‘glorious history’ and they’d get a quick mention at the end of the Look East sports news only after us, Luton and Posh have been covered 😄

Like others I’d love to see Brizzle City make it, if only for the brand of football they play. I fear it is a long shot though- I think we are going to have to suffer the media frenzy when FLDC make the Play Offs.

Gawd, can you imagine if it were FLDC vs JTAV? Sky would implode. There'd be days of build-up, pull out supplements in the papers and a call for a National Holiday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Gawd, can you imagine if it were FLDC vs JTAV? Sky would implode. There'd be days of build-up, pull out supplements in the papers and a call for a National Holiday.

A panini sticker album and rename Buckingham Palace 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Van wink said:

My money is on WBA, flying nicely under the radar. 

Yes, very much agree with this - much like we did for most of the season.  Their biggest problem is they're likely to play Villa in the semi finals - though in Gayle and Rodriguez they can score goals.

Derby 1 -0 up at Swansea, which would probably be enough to get them into the playoffs.

Derby vs Leeds ( revenge of Spygate ) incoming ? In which Frank Lampard admits to going through Bielsa's bins? 😛

HT O-1 still

Which would give three points plus better goal difference over Boro in the last games

FT 1-1

Derby can claim 6th place if they beat WBA

Boro can claim 6th place if they beat Rotherham and Derby either draw or lose

Bristol can claim 6th place if they beat Hull and BOTH of the above fail to win

Should be an interesting day Sunday

1 hour ago, Icecream Snow said:

Derby 1 -0 up at Swansea, which would probably be enough to get them into the playoffs.

Derby vs Leeds ( revenge of Spygate ) incoming ? In which Frank Lampard admits to going through Bielsa's bins? 😛

Although, if Leeds were to lose to Ipswich (I know, but...) and West Brom were to beat Derby, then West Brom would finish third, scuppering all the assumptions  that West Brom and Villa are bound to meet in the semis.

2 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

I'd favour Boro for the 6th spot. If they beat Rotherham, Derby would have to beat West Brom.

image.png.3b8249376eb39cde62e43e48fbc4c705.png

On paper Boro should beat Rotherham so it is about whether Derby can beat WBA

No love lost between Boro and Leeds fans - which would set up two cracking semi finals

Whereas if FLDC do make it through

then there'll probably be a few 'semis' amongst the sky pundits

8 hours ago, Bill said:

Whereas if FLDC do make it through

then there'll probably be a few 'semis' amongst the sky pundits

LOL, as long as they don't show them!