dylanisabaddog

Bielsa trying to pronounce Ipswich

Just heard a Leeds press conference on 5 Live. Bielsa had 3 goes at pronouncing Ipswich before he finally got it right and said Ipsh*tšŸ˜‚

5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Just heard a Leeds press conference on 5 Live. Bielsa had 3 goes at pronouncing Ipswich before he finally got it right and said Ipsh*tšŸ˜‚

Well, that's close enough. šŸ‘

• Haha 1

Several comments on there calling the article racist, I think theyā€™re annoyed becauseĀ Ā they know how clever Bielsa is and they know he 100% meant to call them Ipsh!t.

1 hour ago, Rivvo said:

Several comments on there calling the article racist, I think theyā€™re annoyed becauseĀ Ā they know how clever Bielsa is and they know he 100% meant to call them Ipsh!t.

We've got our own thread on here somewhere that clarifiesĀ what's racist and what's not if they need to check...šŸ˜‰

Ā 

I haven't got time to go through it myself, that Forth Road Bridge doesn't paint itself.

Can never understand how he manages to manage with his complete lack of the English language. Every time he is interviewed he has an interpreter with him

1 hour ago, daly said:

Can never understand how he manages to manage with his complete lack of the English language. Every time he is interviewed he has an interpreter with him

He's generally regarded in the game as being one of the best coaches in world football over the last couple of decades so I guess that supercedes his lack of English.

2 hours ago, daly said:

Always wondered myself how non-English speaking coaches manage to manage.Ā Donā€™t see how they can bond with the dressing room if they canā€™t do banter.

Yes. I saw him screaming at the players from the technical area on Sunday and wondered if Hernandez was having to pass on what the was saying.

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Yes. I saw him screaming at the players from the technical area on Sunday and wondered if Hernandez was having to pass on what the was saying.

He can probably say "Get it forward" in several languages.

2 minutes ago, Peanuts said:

He can probably say "Get it forward" in several languages.

And "binoculars", "hedges" and "Make sure you're not seen this time "

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Like 2