Sign in to follow this  
morty

SIGN HERE TO SIT ON THE FENCE!!

I can appreciate both sides of the argument. Grass isn''t always greener, to quote another post, "what if we get a new manager and things don''t improve?" However i feel the appointment of a new coach (Crook anyone) may just inject new ideas and thinking. I feel the players should share the responsibility too though, I just hope they are on a match win bonus scheme, hit ''em in the pocket!

Should Worthy go? I don''t know whats for the best and, to be quite honest, am getting really sick of the whole thing !!

(Cue replies from Worthy/ Delia haters questioning my sanity/commitment to the club)

I''m not going to pretend that I know whats going on, but Worthy appears to be a power hungry control freak who cannot handle other peoples ideas. Bringing in people to work under worthy would solve nothing unless Worthington changed his whole attitude and opened himself to new concepts.

Crook and Worthington are probably two of the biggest opposites, quality vs cloggers

[quote user="morty"]

I can appreciate both sides of the argument. Grass isn''t always greener, to quote another post, "what if we get a new manager and things don''t improve?" However i feel the appointment of a new coach (Crook anyone) may just inject new ideas and thinking. I feel the players should share the responsibility too though, I just hope they are on a match win bonus scheme, hit ''em in the pocket!

Should Worthy go? I don''t know whats for the best and, to be quite honest, am getting really sick of the whole thing !!

(Cue replies from Worthy/ Delia haters questioning my sanity/commitment to the club)

[/quote]

I sat on that fence for a long time before climbing off but as I posted on the post you mention & it is a big risk bringing in someone new but you do it for the very reasons you mention - crooky would be OK with me and hopefully a different slant could give us the impetus we are currently missing.   Fo me things have just gone stale with worthy and he is just past his sell by date - no shame in that. 

I completely understand where you are at Morty - all we know is we want things to be better - but how?  And you certainly do not deserve any vitriol questioning your ''loyalty''

OTBC

I felt the same way until recently Morty.  Let''s face it all us fans really want is to see the team playing as we know they can.  We know Ashton can score in league, he had nearly 20 this time last year.  We know that when Hux is on form he can rip this apart.  We know that Green can keep clean sheets in this league.  What we all want is to see them do it.

Quite frankly I could not give a monkeys who the manager so long as I am seeing some decent football.  Derby V Norwich Saturday 3rd December 2005 will be forever etched in my memory as being one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a City side.  What was so depressing was that I could see no glimmer of hope that things could change.  At least with other defeats this season we have showed signs that could do better but on Saturday there was nothing.