Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Thank you Daniel Farke and the Norwich City Players

For the most entertaining season ever!

I've been supporting us for 48 years and this season is without doubt the most entertaining I have ever seen. Goals galore,

relentless attacking football and endless incident and drama. Simply brilliant!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely. Best season of my life. So sad it's coming to a close, I sincerely hope we can take the title though, we bloody deserve it. This year has just been an incredible wild ride. Absolutely brilliant. Can't thank them enough for this season.

Wonder if the players appreciate how much it truly means to fans of clubs like us. Here's just one example.

https://twitter.com/SimonThomasSky/status/1122248797885747200

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

And Paul Lambert.

Can we also thank him for making this season truly memorable.

• Haha 1

Dear Daniel Farke, I agree with all of the above but I would like to add that next season, please stick to this same philosophy, win lose or draw. Winning always makes games better, however, I would not swap the style of play we have to stay up next season and instead have to cope with Tony Pulis / Chris Hughton football. It is fantastic to watch and I am certain there will be pressure next season when "a big club" sticks a couple past us, but do not be swayed and please continue playing football in the manner it should be.

Absolutely unbelievable season, given where we were just 12 months ago. This team has grown and evolved over the past season at an incredible rate, and I truly hope that, even with a little strengthening, the guys that got us there are given a firm chance next season. Although I've no doubt they will. I certainly wasn't looking forward to losing Madison and Murphy, but we have so many new heroes in our squad now. 

Automatic Promotion is an unbelievable achievement, and maybe it's a cheeky change in expectations but It would certainly be a shame if we don't win the title now, it would be the least the players deserve. 

Absolutely unbelievable achievement! We looked so lost and out of sorts when Leeds schooled us here in September and I'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking the Farke german experiment had run it's course. 3 losses in 39 since then is just incredible though, Farke has turned this side into such a well oiled footballing machine. Aarons and Buendia being introduced to the side turned out to be the final pieces that we needed.

I just can't say enough to say how proud I am of the players, especially the young guns that have come through. Farke has brought a very special togetherness with the squad and that includes those who seldom get on the pitch. We saw this in that magnificent performance last night and the guts and desire that got us over the line.

There have been some truly amazing last minute goals and excitement, what a drama it has been. Nothing has come close in my lifetime as a City supporter. I'll never forget that injury time come back against Bolton and that last kick equaliser from Mario and the quite mental celebration that followed.

It would be fantastic if we could bring home the Championship trophy, but there will not be one ounce of disappointment in me if we don't. What we have achieved and the way we have achieved is more than enough for me.

Edited by Capt. Pants
  • Like 1

Took me 5 attempts to LIKE Capt Pants. But I got there.

You've captured a lot of what I've felt this season. Thank you.