Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Maddison

Quality player no doubt, but also seems like a nice bloke with a decent head on his shoulders. He may not have been here long but he's a yellow in my eyes.

Unfortunately his career was just one step ahead of ours or else he could’ve been coming up with us. Quality player and seems a quality bloke

I do wonder how he would have fit into this team if he had stayed. Certainly don't think he is necessarily better than Emi or Stiepermann have been across this season

Madison is part of this story. Farke believed in him and gave him his chance. He shined, attracted interest and moved on for very good money.

This stabilised the club's financial situation and allowed us movement elsewhere, which ultimately improved the capabilities of the squad.

Another amazing piece of management by Farke and Webber and nice to see James' still has some yellow and green in his heart, will get a good reception at Carrow Road next season πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Norwich R Us said:

Another amazing piece of management by Farke and Webber and nice to see James' still has some yellow and green in his heart, will get a good reception at Carrow Road next season πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š

Absolutely Norwich R Us, the genius of the Farke/Webber team, more than one way to approach a problem. Our finaancial problems solved by youth, our 1st team woes solved by youth, allΒ we want now is a monster of a striker to come through the academy and I would die happy! (Greedy I know)