Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Promotion Parade is bank holiday Monday

9 am. Blimey, an all-dayer. Have to come up the night before and have a night out in the city as well👍

1 minute ago, Herman said:

9 am. Blimey, an all-dayer. Have to come up the night before and have a night out in the city as well👍

Just working on logistics of that. Have to be in work on the Tues in Nottingham though. Team Wes vs Team Russ in the afternoon though to make it a proper day.... hmmmm....

Being a conscientious worker I haven't taken a sickie for about 15 years. A bit of man-flu might be in order😉

3 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Has Inspector Lakey of the Fun Police given us permission to celebrate yet? 😛

Yeah, well at least we can all relax and enjoy it now, even those of us that prefer to wait for something to actually happen before celebrating it.  😋

Right then - hotel booked. Wes vs Russ booked. Staying in the stadium hotel - only appropriate really. Bringing the little one over too, she's not been to a game yet so W vs R will be her first Carrow Road experience. Can't wait to share the parade with her. Amazing. Means a long drive back after W vs R but It's a price worth paying. This team is ****ing special.

• Like 2

Amaizng day to be!I fly for Villa and Wes/Russ game so is perfect time for me really!!!!!!!!!!!

happy days !

Lets more ppl come for Wes/Russ game as ex players deserved congratulations !

will be shame if ground is half empty really.

Lets fill the ground !

• Like 3

No likes/reactions left today Boris, but really pleased you'll be in the City for the day.

Edited by kick it off

Our Suffolk neighbours are having a relegation parade on Bank Holiday Monday morning in an open top Sinclair C5......

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Our Suffolk neighbours are having a relegation parade on Bank Holiday Monday morning in an open top Sinclair C5......

And just in case anyone misses it they have promised to do it again next year😊

A word on the Russ v Wes match.....both players are currently playing for clubs who could be involved in the playoffs?

Wes isnt featuring at the moment but Russ certainly is for MK Dons, cant imagine theyd let him play?..or a few minutes at least?

54 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

A word on the Russ v Wes match.....both players are currently playing for clubs who could be involved in the playoffs?

Wes isnt featuring at the moment but Russ certainly is for MK Dons, cant imagine theyd let him play?..or a few minutes at least?

Hadn't even realised that - madness. Be interesting to see how that develops.

20 hours ago, Boris said:

Amaizng day to be!I fly for Villa and Wes/Russ game so is perfect time for me really!!!!!!!!!!!

happy days !

Lets more ppl come for Wes/Russ game as ex players deserved congratulations !

will be shame if ground is half empty really.

Lets fill the ground !

Nice to hear you're coming over for the Villa and testimonial games Boris.

Hope you have a great time.

Love to be there but 5.00 am start to see players from a distance not hear the interviews get bustled among the crowds sorry but I am out.  Shame as was there 2005 at a more amenable time missed 2011 and no celebs 2015.

Everyone going have fun time

"Love to be there but 5.00 am start..."

Would you have had to cycle from Ipswich, Pete? 😂

Apples

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

There seems to be a lot of stuff planned in the lead up to this game, such as a breakfast at Erpingham House with Russ and his team members on the morning of the game. They would have to do a lot of faffing about if he isn't allowed to play in it. Like cancelling all sorts of things, not least the actual game itself!

Thought I might as well pop up from Surrey for this, can’t get to Villa so it’s one final game for the season.  Should be in time to see the end of the bus tour and go to the Wes/Russ game - it matters not who plays tbh, it’s only an exhibition match and a chance for us to laud the current team one last time!🙂😀

2 hours ago, pete said:

Love to be there but 5.00 am start to see players from a distance not hear the interviews get bustled among the crowds sorry but I am out.  Shame as was there 2005 at a more amenable time missed 2011 and no celebs 2015.

Everyone going have fun time

That's devastating news, Pete. It just won't be the same without you.

They only seem to have released two mini videos so far with 6 picks each so presumably there will be more to come this week.

Wes: Elliott Ward, Gary Holt, David Fox, Gary Doherty, Oli Johnson, Hucks

Russ: Adam Drury, Darryl Russell, Andrew Crofts, Zak Whitbread, Anthony Mcnamee, Grant Holt

Looks like tickets going ok - South Stand and City Stand all but sold out, now selling Lower Barclay....you’d think a fair few more will go this week.