Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Norwich v Blackburn

Spot on Vrancic in for Trybull was the obvious choice. Bring. It. On!

Once again, that’s a great looking bench. They’d pretty much all be first choice at most Champs clubs.

I was quietly hoping he was going to play Godfrey in the defensive midfield role and bring Klose back into defence. Perhaps too radical for Farke at this stage of the season. I would have also played Vrancic and used Hernandez as impact sub.

Pleased to see him back. Hopefully he has the bite in his game that he had at Leeds.

No time to start tinkering with a side that is unbeaten for so long. Why worry about Blackburn? We are better than them. A draw means promotion and that is the main thing. The title is all bunce. Three points tonight will put us in good stead for next week.

21 minutes ago, BaltimoreBird said:

Wasn't sure by the title, but is this the official match thread? 😉

I don’t know about ‘official’, Baltimore 😂 - but yes, it’s the match thread

• Like 1

It would hurt not to win the title at this stage. For us to not go up we would need to lose both games with Leeds winnig both of theirs. Considering we both face the same opponent (Villa) this is unlikely. We have also not lost this calendar year. To lose our last 2 games would be most unexpected.

So we have to consider that we are up. Which leaves only the title. If we could produce a good thumping win tonight, with a convincing performance and the crowd behind us it would make not winning the title very unlikely. A point against Villa would be all we'd need. If we are to be champions, we have to consider ourselves good enough to get that

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

Bennett and Bell in their line-up. Either our former player?

Bennett yes, Bell no. I believe our former winger David Bell is retired.