Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Sheff Utd v Binners

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

If this score stays the same, will it put the pressure back on us tonight?

No. Not unless the team are antsy about the title. Fact remains that a point makes us a premier league team. Pressure is off. I think we’ll see a real marker for the title tonight anyway though.

They are trying to play passing football but with the exception of Judge and Bishop they lack the individual skills.

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

No. Not unless the team are antsy about the title. Fact remains that a point makes us a premier league team. Pressure is off. I think we’ll see a real marker for the title tonight anyway though.

I hope so because you wouldn't want to bet that Leeds couldn't crucify this lot next week.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

I hope so because you wouldn't want to bet that Leeds couldn't crucify this lot next week.

They could. I don’t believe they will. And they have to beat villa first.

I agree, KIO - I just can’t see Leeds stopping Villa tomorrow so I think the Ip****e game will be irrelevant, I guess much like all Ip****e games really 😂

We know Ipswich will lose, the fact it's only 1-0 at present is amazing in itself. A win tonight would be brilliant for us, but I think we all know we'd be over the moon with a point. Bring on 7:30 tonight!

Just switched back on. Wave after wave of Sheff Utd.

I will be pleased if it's still only one goal between these sides. But it's not looking likely.

11 minutes ago, kick it off said:

They could. I don’t believe they will. And they have to beat villa first.

A Villa friend of mine reckons Villa will try and beat Leeds tomorrow as they want bragging rights over the Baggies and the manager wants to maintain momentum. 

This relegated team, as it is, will really struggle against most L1 teams. It's embarrassing.

Surely Lambert couldn't say "they were brilliant for me" could he?

I reckon their goal difference means they are already up.

This binner team though.....they play in such a slow way, like they're in second gear. No wonder they're where they are.

L1pswich devoid of ideas, confidence, close ball control skills. Will do well next year I’m sure 😎

Consider this: they are going to finish below a Bolton team that has faced the spectre of an in season winding up order, TWICE, and a player strike that will probably see them put out an U18 team, TWICE.

Born in Lowestoft

small Village in Essex

small village in Essex, your just a small hamlet in Essex. 

Always **** on the Old Blue and White :-))

Ipswich Town manager Paul Lambert:

"Congratulations to Sheffield United. They're nearly, nearly there. They're a very good side. I think they're the best team we've played.

"What I did say to the lads is 'remember that atmosphere because we could have that next year'.

• Haha 1