Sign in to follow this  
Eastonpromise

Why is it

Why is it at the moment every hour, or more likely every 15 minutes I am going to the NCFC home page, followed by the various  EDP, EEN, and Pink Un web pages waiting for a Newsflash to appear saying: "NCFC Press Conference called for *********"Is This just me or is others doing the same.

I have also found myself coming on to the Pink un every hour in the hope that there will be an announcement regarding the position of the Worthy. Your not the only one.

The last time I did that was around the hux signing 2 years ago.

I am not there yet as I dont think the fans pressure nor board will is enough yet to make it happen.

OTBC

i now gone to the next stage and having all the said sites open all the time in seperate windows and just refresh them every 5 minutes, on the off chance the board realise like the Titanic, we are sinking fast.Anyone know what the football is like in Division 1, and how many leagues difference between the championship and the Rymans League Premier Division - Just wondering because i moving to Chelmsford soon, trying to work out how soon I will see Norwich in same league as chelmsford

Im doing exactly the same thing and listening to every single radio5

sports bulletin to see if they some how picked up on it first.

although this may be influenced by the fact im sposed to be writing an essay......[8-|]

Thing is all i seem to be finding is statements from the board which

pretty much amount to ''lalalalalalalalala we''re not listening....''

anyone else starting to find this a little annoying?