Sign in to follow this  
splendidrush

Incoming!!!!!

After last week's shenanigans, I'm just wondering how many 1p5wich fans are joining the forum this week to have a pop, their season is over, some might be looking for a new (better) Club to follow and, if we don't get the result we need, will be all over here like a rash. 

Although everyone is welcome, and let’s face it our owners are from south of the border, I don’t expect too many to come over except to this board. Fact is it’s a bit expensive compared to down there - our tickets haven't been a Tenner  for years and years. 

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

Given failure tonight would mean a home defeat , I’m sure a flood of posters who haven’t been on the site for ages would ensue 🤗

True... ‘south of the border’ is a state of mind

Edited by GenerationA47
No staring

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

Given failure tonight would mean a home defeat , I’m sure a flood of posters who haven’t been on the site for ages would ensue 🤗

Yep, there have been a few miserablists conspicuous by their absence. I wonder what they do with their time when they can't moan about the football? Probably on the Mail Online or the EDP moaning about the NDR or not being able to drive on Castle Meadow any more.

Congratulations on promotion, You've unearthed some real talent and your style of play has been very impressive to watch! 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Congratulations on promotion, You've unearthed some real talent and your style of play has been very impressive to watch! 

Fair play to ye jubwickso.

And fair play to Ipswich today. 

They didn’t roll over at Sheffield and gave it a go.