Sign in to follow this  
carpio

REDNAPP

Harry redhapp was seen at Norwich Airport Tuesday. (so I am told) I have no way of checking this but a mates brother say''s he is sure it was him!  Here we go again the mill is starting up![*-)]

Ho Ho Ho.

Harry would be OK but not my first choice. Burley is considered undesirable from within the club (numerous of field issues) then Harry brings as much baggage as (media, transfer wheelin/dealin etc) George and so equally unpalatable.

OTBC

[quote user="city r us"]

Harry redhapp was seen at Norwich Airport Tuesday. (so I am told) I have no way of checking this but a mates brother say''s he is sure it was him!  Here we go again the mill is starting up![*-)]

[/quote]

Haha.  I very much doubt it.  Can''t see Norwich interviewing potential managerial candidates before Worthington is even sacked

[quote user="3canaries"]Are you sure it wasn''t ASDA he was seen in?[/quote]

LOL...

[:D][:D][H]

He wouldn''t come anyway. He doesn''t work for clubs unless his wages sustain his bling bling lifestyle and the club guarantees sackfulls of cash to spend on players.

Besides, if he did come then he''d be off again as soon as someone more glamorous came along.

Not a chance.

my uncle once saw Johnny Wilkinson at Southampton airport (he was flying back up to Newcastle, he is from Basingstoke originally). Probably linking up with "sir clive" to become the saints new goalkeeper :p

I doubt it was Harry Redknapp at the airport. mind u the tan does need brushing up, and the south coast at Pompey is a wee bit to chilly this time of year! :p

jas :)