Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 39

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

We have Feedthewolf in the hot seat for the six results on this penultimate week of our Rays Funds season. Wolfie has already hit the six on two previous occasions as well as another two winning weeks when making the Norwich picks. I was absolutely made up that Wolfie returned this season as he is one of our top PUPs and we had missed him. He’s had some great seasons in and around the top of our PUPs league and I can’t wait to see him challenging again next season. I’m sure we have more wins in the tank for this season first so let’s help Wolfie to a personal hat-trick with some great selections   from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We’ve got ZLF making the selections for the Norwich game on Saturday evening. And what a game that promises to be! Hopefully we will secure promotion and secure some more funds for our DS boys and girls. ZLF has won twice before when making these picks so we have every chance.  Let’s help him with some great suggestions for outcomes listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365.

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

172243709_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.1a583613a25c1855c5c118123b228a49.jpg

Now I’ll hand the thread over to FTW and ZLF. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Matt and Stephen... the thread is yours.......🙃..........

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2953 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,3, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,4, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, Daz Sparks, yes PUPs £1,726 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,645 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,004 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £87 towards the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

To Germany this week...

Borussia Dortmund (2nd, 13-2-0 47-19 at home) v Schalke 04 (15th, 3-5-7 16-24 away).

For the match bet, promotion to be mathematically secured with a 2-0 and a Pukki brace.

Best of luck Wolfie, ZLF and all you PUPs.

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Wolfie and ZLF not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Championship and a HOME WIN for SHEFF UTD v The Scum ( ridiculous odds for them by the way of 20/1 ! )

For the Norwich bet Vrancic to score the last goal of the game.

Leeds v Villa Draw for me and for Norwich 3-1 win with Pukki to score anytime

Anthony  would like Man City away & for Norwich 2-0 Pukki to score anytime

Good Luck Pups 

Clyde v Queens Park - Home win.

1st home goal scorer - Zimmerman - 22/1 - Match special section of will hill. Not sure exactly what this bet means apart from what it says on the tin, but Zimmermann to score anytime is 9/1 so make of this what you will.

Will be a bit cheeky and suggest another Norwich bet tho a bit unlikely, but lets celebrate.

Hat-Trick - Pukki

Good luck ZLF and all PUPs! I'll be back on Friday night to make my selections (possibly after a rather large helping of cheese and wine), so please keep 'em coming and I'll do my damnedest to win some dollar for the CSF.

For the City bet, nowt more than a hunch: Vrancic to score first and Norwich to win 3-1 at 90/1.

Good Luck to Feedthewolf, ZLF and all PUPs

National League North this week...

Nuneaton Borough v Stockport County - Away Win

City Bet

HT City FT City

Certainly no banker but I fancy Leicester to beat Arsenal 

Norwich 3 Blackburn 0

Dundee United to beat Falkirk.

for the Norwich bet, if Buendia doesn’t get kicked off the park, I fancy him to score  

good luck all.

Thanks for the build up Eddie.    

For the wolf my suggestion is for Rotherhams relegation to be sealed with a baggies home win.

Please give me plenty of choices and will see if we can bring a winning selection.   Thanks for the ideas already - its gonna be a tough pick..

Off to Croatia this week with Rijeka vs. Rudeš (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for the Blackburn cloggers to get a red card and City to win.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

For Wolfie I think 1/4 looks generous for...

Barcelona          v          Levante          Home Win

For Zip Jamal was getting close last week and as he's yet to score I will suggest...

Jamal Lewis to score Anytime

Best of luck FtW & ZLF.

Southampton to draw with Bournemouth; and

Norwich to win 3-0.

Good luck everybody

West Brom to beat Rotherham please.

For the City bet, i fully expect Zimmerman to score anytime, after picking up his POS award. 

Good luck all especially FTW and ZLF.

OTBC

Hi All

Bit short of time this week to enable trawling through all the leagues so a very short odds pick in the Spanish Womens Primera

Athletico Madrid vs Valencia - home win

City game and a booking for Tim Krul @26.0 is always good value

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 Wolfie 🐾🐕👍....

..a trip to Australia looks good for Victoria W Premier :

Calder United vs Bayside - Home win

As for Zim’s Norwich Party bet 🎉 🥳🥰🎼️....

...I like the poetic symmetry and agreeable closure of Norwich to score a penalty 💪👍🥳😊👌

Bring your dancing shoes all 💃🏼 🕺 🎼❤️👍🥳

Parma

Grazie a tutti!

Come along, you little scamps. I need a much wider pool of picks to choose from, as I've already identified two or three banana skins I want to avoid among those selected so far...

• Like 1

Hi pups

my pick this week is DUNDEE UTD v Falkirk HOME WIN

Norwich bet I this Norwich win and BTTS

Good luck all

Scottish league Two.....

Edinburgh v Elgin........Home win.

For our game...

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck Wolfy and ZLF.

I'm going for a home win for Viktoria Plzen v. Dukla Praha.

Viktoria Plzen are W13 D1 L0 F26 A7 at home and Dukla Praha are W1 D2 L11 F7 A27 away.

Good Luck, Feedthewolf!

For the Norwich Bet - got to be Pukki to score 2 or more.

Good Luck, ZLF!

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Grazie a tutti!

Come along, you little scamps. I need a much wider pool of picks to choose from, as I've already identified two or three banana skins I want to avoid among those selected so far...

This widens the pool, but comes at a - very short - price!

The Bremen section of the German Oberliga.

Bremer to win at home against OSC Bremerhaven.

Bremer, top, have a 12-1-0 and 58/7 home record. But despite that they are only four points clear at the top, with four games to go, because the team in 2nd also have an absurdly good record.

OSC Bremerhaven, one from bottom, have a 2-1-10 and 18/56 away record. That said, they have won three games recently, including a 7-2 away win. But these were against mid- or lower-table teams.

The odds are 1/33.

---

For the NCFC bet, in a splurge of optimism, I  suggest Norwich City to win 3-1, at 10/1.

Good luck to all!

Hi all. Feeling the celebratory vibe so am going to cover nearly all of the suggestions..

Goal scorers, anytime £1 each = £6

Jamal, Rhodes, emi,Mario ,Zimbo, pukki and pukki to score 2+

Results £3 each = £12

City to win with -2 handicap

City to win to nil

A draw

Away win

Specials £1 each = £5

Norwich win and BTTS

Krul to get a yellow

City win and a game red card

City to win both halves

City winning at both half time and full time.

Total bets £23.  Will ping you the cash Eddie.

Bring on a great evening and good luck all 

• Like 2

Hi everyone, wishing you all a fabulous weekend. Off to Turkey with:

BESIKTAS v Ankaragucu HOME WIN

Good Luck FTW and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet Zimmermann to score anytime. Best of luck ZLF.

Apologies for lateness, I'm blaming the Bank Holiday

Okay, then, my dear old things. I've had a long think about this, and these are my findings. I'm steering clear of Barcelona; with the title wrapped up and Levante still embroiled in a relegation scrap, I think they're likely to rest the vast majority of their team ahead of the Liverpool match. I'm similarly concerned about West Brom - they have two games to avoid injuries before facing Villa in the playoffs, and Rotherham will be fighting for their lives as Wigan were at Leeds last weekend. I'm also going for five tomorrow, which will all be over in time to concentrate on our fun and games at the Carra, followed by (hopefully!) something to look forward to on Sunday.

LEYTON ORIENT v Braintree (home win) - 12:30 Saturday
DUNDEE UNITED v Falkirk (home win) - 15:00 Saturday
ATLETICO MADRID v Valladolid (home win) - 15:15 Saturday
VIKTORIA PLZEN v Dukla Prague (home win) - 16:00 Saturday
SHEFFIELD UNITED v Agent Lambert's Circus of Indignity (home win) - 17:15 Saturday
Boavista v BENFICA (away win, my pick) - 17:30 Sunday

I've pinged you a few extra bob, Eddie - would you be so kind as to double the stake on this sixer to £20?

I've also sent an extra couple of quid to place on a scorecast of 3-1 Norwich, Vrancic first goal - should be around 90/1.

Have fun, kids - see you in the Premier League!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZLF said:

Hi all. Feeling the celebratory vibe so am going to cover nearly all of the suggestions..

Goal scorers, anytime £1 each = £6

Jamal, Rhodes, emi,Mario ,Zimbo, pukki and pukki to score 2+

Results £3 each = £12

City to win to nil

A draw

Away win

Specials £1 each = £5

Norwich win and BTTS

Krul to get a yellow

City to win both halves

Total bets £23.  Will ping you the cash Eddie.

Bring on a great evening and good luck all 

Thanks for these Stephen I love this strategy. And thanks for the extra too. That gives us a chance to celebrate whilst adding to the funds for our superb DS boys and girls. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Lewis to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Rhodes to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

11/10

£2.10

Buendia to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

8/5

£2.60

Vrancic to score anytime

£1 Bet 365

9/4

£3.25

Zimmermann to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

9/1

£10.00

Pukki to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

6/10

£1.60

Pukki to score 2+

£1 Bill Hill

4/1

£5.00

£3 Bet 365

12/5

£10.20

City to win to nil

£3 Bet 365

13/8

£7.87

A draw

£3 Bet 365

17/4

£15.75

Away win

£3 Bet 365

7/1

£24.00

Norwich win and BTTS

£1 Bet 365

8/5

£2.60

Krul to get a yellow

£1 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

£1 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

City to win both halves

£1 Bill Hill

5/2

£3.50

£1 Bet 365

21/20

£2.05

Loads of possibilities and it will be fun to tick some winners after the game.

Good luck ZLF and our beloved Canaries🙃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Okay, then, my dear old things. I've had a long think about this, and these are my findings. I'm steering clear of Barcelona; with the title wrapped up and Levante still embroiled in a relegation scrap, I think they're likely to rest the vast majority of their team ahead of the Liverpool match. I'm similarly concerned about West Brom - they have two games to avoid injuries before facing Villa in the playoffs, and Rotherham will be fighting for their lives as Wigan were at Leeds last weekend. I'm also going for five tomorrow, which will all be over in time to concentrate on our fun and games at the Carra, followed by (hopefully!) something to look forward to on Sunday.

LEYTON ORIENT v Braintree (home win) - 12:30 Saturday
DUNDEE UNITED v Falkirk (home win) - 15:00 Saturday
ATLETICO MADRID v Valladolid (home win) - 15:15 Saturday
VIKTORIA PLZEN v Dukla Prague (home win) - 16:00 Saturday
SHEFFIELD UNITED v Agent Lambert's Circus of Indignity (home win) - 17:15 Saturday
Boavista v BENFICA (away win, my pick) - 17:30 Sunday

I've pinged you a few extra bob, Eddie - would you be so kind as to double the stake on this sixer to £20?

I've also sent an extra couple of quid to place on a scorecast of 3-1 Norwich, Vrancic first goal - should be around 90/1.

Have fun, kids - see you in the Premier League!

Thanks for these Matt, I love them. Thanks for the extra too.  You've worked it all through beautifully and all six look certainties to me. I've placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is boosted to £149.67. Here are the details : -

Orient

1/5

Dundee Utd

10/11

Atletico

7/20

Plezn

2/11

Sheffield Utd

1/6

Benfica

8/13

Thanks too for the scorecast. Here are the details of that: -

Scorecast 3-1 Norwich / Vrancic first goal

£2 Bill Hill

90/1

£182.00

This promises to be an exciting weekend for us PUPs and hopefully for our wonderful DS boys and girls.

Good luck Wolfie and all you PUPs 🙃

• Like 2