Sign in to follow this  
Matt_1

At What point do Worthy OUTERS become worthy HATERS?..

It is becoming borderline now and this i think is quite sad to see. 

I want him out too but, like i think most real fans do, It would be nice to see him go while we can still find it in ourselves to thank him for all he has achieved. 

I would like to pat him on the back and give him a standing ovation if this all happened gracefully and diginified, but as time goes on and defeats mount up, all people want to do(me included) will be to give him a helping kick up the backside through the exit.

PLEASE PLEASE. lets just call a meeting tomorrow  - announce that the next home game will be his last - and let him go with our thanks for an exciting couple of years.

THEN lets look to the future, and hope that our love affair with Delia isnt over, because lets face it this is a great club.

Matt

"IAN HOLLOWAY PLEASE"

I think thats important that we all stay professional. Sure the majority (according to every bit of research ) have had enough, but it is important that people keep their heads. After all is said and done, there for me, is no room for personal attacks on Worthington. (not saying that anyone is, yet) but would you walk out on a 12 month compensation package? Whilst affairs on the pitch he is in charge off, and must accept responsibility, it isn''t his fault that the board haven''t sacked him.

Secondly Matt, I must say that i do not think there is a board in the land that would publically say that they will sack the manager in two weeks time.

For me, the easiest way to resolve the issue is for Nigel to resign (having done a compensation deal with the board.) Then he gets his money, Delia isn''t forced to sack him, and the fans will thank Worthy for his unswerving support of the club, and Delia won''t be under fire from the KTF''ers.

If only!

Hating another human being can surely only be reserved for murderers and people who destroy large sections of humanity through war etc.  Can anyone truly say they hate someone who has ruined a football team?  Come on, hate is not the word to use, personally I don''t even hate people in my life who haven''t always had the best intentions towards me.  What use is there just letting hate burn you up when you have to get on with life and look forward?

I actually feel very sorry for Nigel if anyone hates him, I don''t agree that he should be our manager a moment longer because he simply isn''t capable of taking us forward anymore, but hate no.

Those who profess to hating him should really take a look at the bigger picture, this is a football club we are talking about and although it obviously plays a big part in all our lives it is NOT something we should ever hate anyone connected to it over decisions we don''t like.

I know this is a difficult time for all of us, whatever side of the fence we are on, but we should all calm down a bit.  We are talking about another human being, and one who has only the best intentions in life, he is a bit misguided and has made a lot of wrong decisons, but you can''t surely hate him for them.