CANARYKING

Pitch invasion Sat

Pitch Invasion? I'll need a parachute to get from Block T,  Upper River End to get anywhere near the pitch.

I do however remember getting very muddy at Watford the first time we went up.

Just now, lake district canary said:

Nah, don't kid yourself. 

So the purposes of those two paragraphs of earnest drivel was...?

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:
1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Nah, don't kid yourself. 

So the purposes of those two paragraphs of earnest drivel was...?

Just because you wanted to take the mick/be sarcastic/be funny or whatever, doesn't mean the underlying points raised by me or anyone else are any more or less relevant to the topic at hand.  So my drivel, earnest and fapperingly sanctimonious as it was, at least was on topic and had something to say on the topic.  

If you're going on Saturday, do you intend to go on the pitch, or do you frown on pitch invasions, because to date, I can't see anywhere on this thread where you have said anything about that.....and that is the topic of the thread, isn't it?

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Just because you wanted to take the mick/be sarcastic/be funny or whatever, doesn't mean the underlying points raised by me or anyone else are any more or less relevant to the topic at hand.  So my drivel, earnest and fapperingly sanctimonious as it was, at least was on topic and had something to say on the topic.  

If you're going on Saturday, do you intend to go on the pitch, or do you frown on pitch invasions, because to date, I can't see anywhere on this thread where you have said anything about that.....and that is the topic of the thread, isn't it?

Fair enough. I'll freely admit I went on the pitch after the Ipsh*t second leg in 2015, but I had to leg it down from the upper tier and sneak in the City Stand, so the pitch was well and truly covered with happy people by the time I got there.

Tomorrow night is different, though, as we'll actually have achieved our aim. We were never going to do a lap of honour just because we'd reached Wembley in 2015, so I felt the pitch invasion was fair game then. Tomorrow night I feel it's important we keep the pitch clear so the staff and players can enjoy their lap of honour, so I definitely won't be going on the pitch.

In general I have no problem with pitch invasions as long as they are benign in nature.

• Like 1

Does anyone really wanna go on the pitch after the game?.......

Ok.....just rapidly glug, gulp and swiftly neck 3 plus litres of vintage Bordeaux vino towards the end of the game.......Then stagger onto the pitch and snatch the microphone off the bamboozled 'MC' Carra commentator......Rant inanely and be a bit shouty into the mike for a bit.....Then thrust the mike back into the hand of the astounded 'MC' Carra commentator as you rockin' an' a reelin' stumble and stagger off down the player's tunnel.......Nobody but nobody......will even bat an eyelid.....

“ All supporters are reminded to remain in their seats after the final whistle tomorrow to allow players and coaching staff to complete a lap of appreciation. This can only happen if the pitch is clear”. #ncfc

• Like 1

Just seen the Leyton Orient fans slightly tarnish their(Champions) team's celebrations by getting on the pitch to surround and  almost stifle,the trophy presentation. 

One option is that we COULD win the League tonight, (could the trophy be at Carrow Road tonight in anticipation?)  but i just can't see the same happening with our fans,  as it just has at Brisbane Road

8 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Just seen the Leyton Orient fans slightly tarnish their(Champions) team's celebrations by getting on the pitch to surround and  almost stifle,the trophy presentation. 

One option is that we COULD win the League tonight, (could the trophy be at Carrow Road tonight in anticipation?)  but i just can't see the same happening with our fans,  as it just has at Brisbane Road

I would imagine it is nailed on that the trophy will be at FCR tonight. It would be quite embarrassing for the league if it wasn't and we won it!!

Best we can hope for I guess is if we get the point we need that whatever pitch invasion happens, people realise they have to get off the pitch again quickly so any laps of honour can be had. 

I trust that most of our fans are sensible enough to do that (even if they can't control themselves from going on the pitch in the first place) and can persuade any n*bheads who are either too thick or too p*ssed to know what they are doing, to get the off the pitch when told to.