CANARYKING

Pitch invasion Sat

Sorry you cannot see Mrs Trybull's feet in this one. 😜

For the avoidance of doubt i would rather see these ladies on the pitch after the game with their partners thanking the fans.

image.png.d0925495574e4e3d452ae745e46cdf42.png

38 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’m amazed that anyone has looked at her feet ! 😁

You can’t fookin miss them, its like revenge of Sasquatch!!

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

For the avoidance of doubt i would rather see these ladies on the pitch after the game with their partners thanking the fans.

How do you get all these lovely wives to send you their pictures?

59 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I was unsure of how best to support my club on Saturday, so I'm glad you parped up with your sanctimonious fappery.

Maybe you should sit in front of your TV instead.

59 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’m amazed that anyone has looked at her feet ! 😁

I was trying to work out exactly where that photograph was taken actually.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:
4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

This^^^    The players manager and coaches will disappear quickly and there would be no prolonged display of thanks from the players or the manager - just a load of idiots on a pitch who could celebrate just as well from the stands and get much more from doing so.   Or they can just run on the pitch and spoil it for everyone else.

I was unsure of how best to support my club on Saturday, so I'm glad you parped up with your sanctimonious fappery.

Sanctimonious and fapperey it may be, but it is fairly accurate assessment.  It may be too much to ask if we get the point we need that people stay in the stands,  such will be the thrill of getting promotion, but the fans as a whole might get a better treat by staying put and treated to displays from the team and squad like we had at Portsmouth.

This season, the pitch at carrow road has been graced by some amazing footballers.

Keep all your chavvy feet off the hallowed turf. 

If any of us were worthy of getting on to the pitch, we'd have a squad number.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Orly said:

This season, the pitch at carrow road has been graced by some amazing footballers.

Keep all your chavvy feet off the hallowed turf. 

If any of us were worthy of getting on to the pitch, we'd have a squad number.

Amen Orly, plus I'd break my neck jumping from the Upper Barclay

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Sanctimonious and fapperey it may be, but it is fairly accurate assessment.  It may be too much to ask if we get the point we need that people stay in the stands,  such will be the thrill of getting promotion, but the fans as a whole might get a better treat by staying put and treated to displays from the team and squad like we had at Portsmouth.

image.png

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

That's not Hunstanton, though.

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

That's not Hunstanton, though.

Dubai during the international break.

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

image.png

Very good!  Didn't realise that happened, but that was just at one end where our fans were and they were controlled by stewards which meant the after match celebrations could be done by the players and Lambert once they returned to the stands.  At CR if too many people spill on to the pitch from all over the ground, will be difficult to get them back off the pitch, not impossible, but difficult. 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Til maybe you should start a norwich wag thread?

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Thanks for letting us all know what degree of accuracy you feel your sanctimonious fappery achieves.

It's like constantly getting a half-hearted telling off from a limp-wristed teacher no one likes.

Via Skype.

Edited by Feedthewolf
Made a syntax error, sorry sir
  • Haha 4

It would serm a little odd that we all piled on the pitch at Portsmouth which they (eventually) allowed us to do....but then we dont feel we should go onto our own pitch?!

....but as has previously been mentioned, lets get what we need first so that it even becomes an issue..

Found this one from the archives. A flare-wearing LDC urging the Scotland fans back in 1977 just in case England score a late equaliser.

image.png.fbb8c726a7cc19be7c053439a26b2b5e.png

• Haha 2

Do you think Til has got a secret folder on his pc labelled “ accounts” 

Edited by FenwayFrank

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

I reckon he's got a whole secret PC.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I had to read that twice as i thought you said something similar to accounts and the answer would have been yes with no surprises who is in it.

21 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Thanks for letting us all know what degree of accuracy you feel your sanctimonious fappery achieves. It's like constantly getting a half-hearted telling off from a limp-wristed teacher no one likes. Via Skype.

Bless. Sticks and stones.......but say what you like, I'm here to say what I think, not to curry favour be popular/unpopular. 

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Bless. Sticks and stones.......but say what you like, I'm here to say what I think, not to curry favour be popular/unpopular.

That's pretty much how it works, yes.

As you were.

Some fine looking totty. Thread of the week by a clear margin. **** the game, skip that, just go to the lap of honour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1