CANARYKING

Pitch invasion Sat

Pitch invasions! WAG invasions!

I prefer this kind of invasion

2.42506049.jpg?w=640

^Extinction Rebellion taking over London this week, complete with laudable slogans 

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 18:41, BroadstairsR said:

I was trying to work out exactly where that photograph was taken actually.

HEMSBY

On 24/04/2019 at 17:26, Herman said:

Hate to be a negative nancy, but can we just get the result first before talk of pitch invasions.

I personally would prefer ppl to stay off the pitch. The players would deserve their moment, not have to share it with fans more interested in getting videos of themselves apparently looking good for their Instagram page.

But, if nothing else atleast I can have something to boo if there is a pitch invasion.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Thanks for letting us all know what degree of accuracy you feel your sanctimonious fappery achieves.

It's like constantly getting a half-hearted telling off from a limp-wristed teacher no one likes.

Via Skype.

This talk of fappery with photos of players wives and girlfriends floating around strikes me as a tad unfortunate. 

Club has now received  an official warning from the EFL re pitch invasion, quoting a banning order for fans and a fine for the Club.

Anyone who runs on CR pitch should be banned and to think the club would get fined for that individuals action is wrong and they should be fined.

Let's show some class, similar to that of our players have shown this season. Celebrate in the stands with scarves, flags, banners and songs.

Don't tarnish this amazing season, certainly now that we have been given a warning. Let's show how amazing our support is by staying in the stands and applauding the players on their lap of honour and every stand join in with Farke's celebration.

I like to think we have a bit of class and therefore we will respect our team, players, club and opposition by celebrating in the stands with friends, family and fans.

But let's win the game first 😉

• Like 1

The thing is, now the club have officially been warned, this will act as a deterrent for most, meaning those that still do it are far more likely to face the harshest punishment. Safety in numbers and that. 

Bottom line, you'd have to be pretty daft to still go on the pitch. 

40 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

The thing is, now the club have officially been warned, this will act as a deterrent for most, meaning those that still do it are far more likely to face the harshest punishment. Safety in numbers and that. 

Bottom line, you'd have to be pretty daft to still go on the pitch. 

Warned by the EFL. Interesting nothing from the club. We aren't even part of the EFL next season. 

See you on the pitch!

36 minutes ago, PaulineFowler said:

Warned by the EFL. Interesting nothing from the club. We aren't even part of the EFL next season. 

See you on the pitch!

and this is why we can't have nice things!

• Haha 1

DF asked about #EFL fan edict to stay off the pitch: 'we need their support. We have work to do to have a big party. At the end if everything works out, after 90 mind, then we can party.'

9 minutes ago, Van wink said:

DF asked about #EFL fan edict to stay off the pitch: 'we need their support. We have work to do to have a big party. At the end if everything works out, after 90 mind, then we can party.'

Lol bit vague. Maybe it will happen. 

1 minute ago, Chelm Canary said:

Lol bit vague. Maybe it will happen. 

From the horses mouth, sort of thing.

And the follow up to that tweet...

He was talking about support in general tomorrow. Club will be reiterating in the morning I understand any invasions = no lap of celebrations from coaching staff/players at the end #ncfc

Just now, Pete Raven said:

He was talking about support in general tomorrow. Club will be reiterating in the morning I understand any invasions = no lap of celebrations from coaching staff/players at the end #ncfc

Excellent that the EFL and the club have taken heed of LDC's stark warning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:
6 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Excellent that the EFL and the club have taken heed of LDC's stark warning.

Or maybe my sanctamonious fappery was just to the point and correct.  To further that, I've seen on facebook idiots talking about bringing flares. Hoping it's just all talking big and won't actually happen, but I do think that if we get the point we need there will be a few nut jobs who jump over barriers and that might cause others to join in and ruin it for the vast majority. 

This occasion is a bit like our cup final, win or draw and we get the prize. As with winning a cup final one of the best bits is seeing the players/squad and everyone who has been involved on the pitch going around celebrating and thanking fans.  They deserve it and so do ALL fans, not just those who selfishly go on the pitch and don't think about others.

Just now, lake district canary said:

Or maybe my sanctamonious fappery was just to the point and correct.  To further that, I've seen on facebook idiots talking about bringing flares. Hoping it's just all talking big and won't actually happen, but I do think that if we get the point we need there will be a few nut jobs who jump over barriers and that might cause others to join in and ruin it for the vast majority. 

This occasion is a bit like our cup final, win or draw and we get the prize. As with winning a cup final one of the best bits is seeing the players/squad and everyone who has been involved on the pitch going around celebrating and thanking fans.  They deserve it and so do ALL fans, not just those who selfishly go on the pitch and don't think about others.

OH NO HE'S TAKEN ME SERIOUSLY

• Haha 1

On 24/04/2019 at 17:29, Van wink said:

perhaps he has a foot fetish

Yes he does.

Nothing under 12 inches.

• Like 1

It would be great to see the players celebrating where THEY belong - on the pitch. It would be so deserved, and if anyone has any sort of respect and gratitude for what they’ve given us this season, then they’ll stay in the stands and celebrate on the streets. People must be mental to risk a lifetime ban at Carrow Rd for the sake of 5 mins celebrating on the pitch anyway. 

• Like 1

I got smoke in my eyes from the last time a flare was thrown, I can tell you it’s not nice. If you’ve got a flare I’d be the first one in line line to shove it up where the sun doesn’t shine 

I wouldn't worry about any pitch invasion - we had to practically be invited onto the pitch at both Crewe and Portsmouth.

4 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

I got smoke in my eyes from the last time a flare was thrown, I can tell you it’s not nice. If you’ve got a flare I’d be the first one in line line to shove it up where the sun doesn’t shine 

I’ll be right behind you there. Had one literally go off in my face at Portman Road in the playoff semi a few years ago. Was very, very unpleasant and soured an otherwise incredible day.