ridgeman

Norwich v Blackburn

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Drawing with 5-10 mins to go.....do we push forward and go for the win (possibly leaving ourselves exposed on the break)....and see out the draw !?!

We keep playing the same way we've played all season. Given the amount of goals we've scored in the last 15 minutes of games, pulling up the drawbridge is the last thing we should do.

Personally I think we should just go on a revenge mission and try to kick Bradley Dack out of the game in the first 20 minutes.

• Like 1

We should play in the style of Guardiola's team....freely, without tension. We have been at our best when we shred teams open with our speed of attack and when we create great passing interplay and triangles. We look less useful when we are slower and more circumspect in our play.

So ....all out for the win please! 3/4 or 5 goals should be our mental target. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Budapest Canary said:

I'm with the cautious  chorus here: I've seen seemingly inevitable things not happening in football so many times that I refuse to celebrate anything until it's mathematically certain. 

....again,  nobody's celebrating. 

But surely .....

"Never mind the players bringing their A game on Saturday, some on here need to grow a pair and get behind the Team. 

.... sick of all this flouncing."

•  

23 minutes ago, wooster said:

But surely .....

"Never mind the players bringing their A game on Saturday, some on here need to grow a pair and get behind the Team. 

.... sick of all this flouncing."

•  

Two different things, as Daniel said, focus, be greedy for points. No need to be scared. 

....but to early to celebrate. 

Clear?

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Good ol' King's Lynn girl.

She'll sort the weather for Saturday

Hopefully, it’ll all be a jolly holiday - to quote the evergreen entertainer **** van ****

On 24/04/2019 at 13:59, Capt. Pants said:

Blackburn play with 2 up front  and 2 wingers. Assuming they press high up we'll need to be patient and try and wear them down, but once getting beyond their forward players we should be able to create chances. No doubt they'll be physical all Chump sides are.

Tettey time for me too to give us that sound base and it would be nice to see the big man help get us over the line.

Surely Alex will not be totally up and running as he hasn't played for months? It's a big game for us so I feel we should play players who are more regular

10 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Hopefully, it’ll all be a jolly holiday - to quote the evergreen entertainer **** van ****

Wash your keyboard out you filthy swine!

20 hours ago, Well b back said:

The odds for us not getting promoted are far better. You can’t even get a price on Norwich ro be promoted.

One of our PUPs wanted to place an insurance bet. Is there a price on us not getting promoted? I think the closest I've seen is the 12/1 about Leeds finishing top two?

58 minutes ago, ron obvious said:
  11 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Why did it block Eddie van Halen?😉

• Haha 1

Mario Vrancic has to start, our passing accuracy  has dropped off over the last few games and when he came on his accuracy was 82.5 %

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ron obvious said:

Wash your keyboard out you filthy swine!

All good, all good.

BTW anyone know how long IT input equipment (eg keyboard) takes to start working again after a good bleach bath? Asking for a friend 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Why did it block Eddie van Halen?😉

Obvious drug references

Shame , cause Mary Rock ‘n’ Poppins was a cult classic 80s crossover album

Edited by GenerationA47
Shenanigans

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Mario Vrancic has to start, our passing accuracy  has dropped off over the last few games and when he came on his accuracy was 82.5 %

Plus his goals per minutes playing time has got to be pretty dashed good recently 🤗

4 hours ago, Harry53 said:

Surely Alex will not be totally up and running as he hasn't played for months? It's a big game for us so I feel we should play players who are more regular

Just wondering which other defensive midfielder with regular game time you’re thinking should come in instead?

4 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Just wondering which other defensive midfielder with regular game time you’re thinking should come in instead?

As has been said  already, could put Klose  next to Zimbo and have Godfrey in the TT slot, but i expect DF to bring Tettey in.

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

One of our PUPs wanted to place an insurance bet. Is there a price on us not getting promoted? I think the closest I've seen is the 12/1 about Leeds finishing top two?

12/1 Leeds top two is appalling odds

Betfred quote 300/1

Betfred championship odds

I haven´t seen odds on there for NCFC not getting promoted, though

EDIT - I´ve got that wrong, Outright obviously refers to winning the title, rather than top 2. I still think 12/1 Leeds top two is poor, but it does seem the best available. Your PUP could try a Blackburn/Leeds double for this weekend. Blackburn are around 15/2 and Leeds 5/6. If it doesn´t come off, we´re up...

Edited by How I Wrote Elastic Man
I cocked up

I don't think Farke will do anything off-the-wall. It'll be one of Vrancic or Leitner, probably the latter as he is more inclined to sit deeper 

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

You can still get City to finish in the play offs on Skybet @ 250/1

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

McLeans is consistently 85 %

1 hour ago, Fiery Zac said:

You can still get City to finish in the play offs on Skybet @ 250/1

Thanks buddy. 👍