Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

should the pink un or eve news hold a poll asking if delia should go?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]Should there be a poll on delia to gauge fan opinion.  Should she go as well as worthy?
[/quote]

I don''t see why there should be a poll.  I still back Delia and the board 100%.  I am anti Worthington but still feel that the board will make the right decision.  At the end of the day we wouldn''t be having this conversation if it weren''t for Delia.  Norwich City FC wouldn''t exist if it weren''t for Delia.  She''s a god to me and that won''t change

Delia should stay, no question about that! She has done so much  for this club, most clubs would love to have someone like her on the board, she just needs to learn there is no room for sentiment in football, we all know how she feels about Worthy but enough is enough! You imagine trying to sack one of your close friends, bless her!

No we should not be having a poll to see if Delia should go. She has done great things for this football club and I would not want to see her forced out.

Having said that this total immunity from criticism that Delia and MWJ enjoy has to stop now and she has to be accountable in some way for what is going on. I don''t buy this "there wouldn''t be a club if it wasn''t for Delia" line for a start as you name me another major club in this country that has gone out of existence. Someone always comes in and buys the club - they never go out of existence. We were lucky however in that we got Delia who is a genuine fan and who has put her heart into the club rather than some profit seeking wide boy.

She is however now the one keeping NW in a job against the wishes of the vast majority of fans and as such has to carry the can for our current predicament. Her actions at the moment are rightfully being questioned by the fans. If she continues to ignore our wishes (and the signs are that she is at the moment) then she is taking a very dangerous path and risks destroying all the goodwill that has been built up over the last few years. At the end of the day Delia and MWJ have described themselves as custodians of the club for the fans yet the current attitude of the board towards NW appears to me to be totally contrary to that statement.

Lucky Green Trainers - As much as I am desperate to see Worthington go, I would never call for Delia to go. I think she has been great for our club and her contribution should not be under estimated. I think she is woefully misguided over this clown of a manager we''ve got, but I trust her to act in what she considers the clubs best interests which certainly wasn''t the case, IMO, under Chase.

Ask yourselves one question - would you consider it a ''result'' if there was a conference now and Delia, Michael and Nigel all went ? If the answer is yes, then carry on. If no, then lay off the pressure on Delia. As I have written on another thread, this week has seen a massive move from the club - no worthy will stay arguments etc. Things take time. If we are in the same situation nearing the end of the season and relegation is a big issue then fine, but not now.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]Should there be a poll on delia to gauge fan opinion.  Should she go as well as worthy?
[/quote]

Go ? - she''s been so quiet I thought she''d already gone !

Of course we must forever be hugely indebted to Mr. and Mrs. Delia. However, that doesn''t mean that they can abdicate from the responsibilities they have as members of the Board of NCFC.

I really had hoped there would be an annoucement this week and for all we know work may be going on behind the scenes. However, I would think it unlikely there would be an announcement within 48 hours of a game being due so it''s beginning to look more and more unlikely this week. But the fact there''s been no statement from the club this week, apart from wheeling out Ashton, is also interesting.

That makes Saturday even more fascinating. What happens if we actually win (yes, I know ha ha ha) with Ashton getting a hat trick against his old club? (even more guffawing in the aisles). Surely there wouldn''t be a parting of the ways after a victory? The Board must know that a victory against Crewe is a possibility making a parting of the ways next week very difficult all of which makes me wonder whether there really is any activity on the P45 front this week.  

''lucky green trainers'' said: ''can''t believe there''s been no comment on this?''

I read this last night and didn''t want to grace it with a reply, but as you insist..don''t write crap!