Sign in to follow this  
HertsCanary93

Goal of the Season 18/19

Not quite as good as last season - but you'll always have fewer 25 yarders without Maddison.

Still some brilliant goals in there.

Hernandez against Sheff Utd for me.

I'm voting for the overhead kick that Jamal will score against Blackburn

• Like 3

Or

whichever goals seals promotion after these last few weeks have seemed to last for years and have aged me even more

Nice one Herts. 

:classic_smile::classic_smile:

My favourite goal shown there is Pukki away at Bolton, great move and brilliant finish. Favourite goal of the season isn't shown. Pukki winner against Millwall at home. Such drama and to be able to create such a well worked goal with just seconds left was just amazing. 

Edited by Hairy Canary

Hernández vs Sheffield Utd or Pukki vs Bolton (10 and 11) for me. Both top quality moves. Tettey’s long range one at the start is pretty good too - seems to be stuck in his feet almost but generates a lot of power out of nowhere.

Too difficult a choice, so many good team goals and indiviudual efforts, but for a solo goal, Stiepermann's solo effort for me. For team goal, Emi's flick is worth the award on it's own, but it was the combined effort of him and Pukki that made it a great goal.

19 is such a strange number. Why couldn't they could just add one more? Maybe the Rhodes goal against Villa?

For me though, I'd say Godfrey's against Wednesday. Such a fantastic piece of thinking and execution between him and Stiepermann, when 95% of players would've just played an obvious pass out to the left.