Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

1p5wich Set For A Shameless Capitulation.

1p5wich can do what they like at home to 'losing leads' on the final day. 

But what they do at Brammall Lane on Saturday is another matter. 

How bad can they be without the EPL investigating them? How poorly could Lambert set them up to ship goals? 

They will no doubt be happy to lay down to another defeat as there is no pride left in them and even happier to do so to the nearest rivals of a Club which has humiliated them for years and who their coach holds a grievance against. 

They will no doubt be motivated to roll over for the incentive of seeing their opponents go top on goal difference. 

Just sit back and anticipate the final disgrace of a once proud club. Cobbold will be spinning in his grave as Town chuck a game big style. 💩

It really doesn’t matter, a win against Blackburn and a point at Villa will do!

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

chuck a game ?

how will we know the difference ?

That's what the Efl will need to ascertain and Lambert will need to conceal. 

He'll probably feed them all on suet pudding and chips with a couple of pints of Adams @2pm

There is not the slightest chance they could win this match if they tried. They are an utter, utter shambles of a club and any suggestion by them or anyone that they have the power to 'throw this match' is laughable.

They will turn up as usual and get spanked, as usual. 

Mc Goldigger to get a celebrated hattrick, and stick the final knife in. You heard it hear first.

Nonsense. They have drawn away at WBA and Bristol and at home with Forest and Derby. They are professional footballers and although they may lose the game, there is no way they will chuck it. 

Sheff Utd 1-1 Ipswich to be the shock result of next weekend. 

There's been no attempt to show a bit of fight since they were relegated. They are truly woeful yet happily picking up their wages while their daft fans applaud relegation and hail the manager who has steered them to it.

League Two beckons...

1 minute ago, Surfer said:

I would absolutely love this, but would love it even more if I had a tenner on it - the odds must be phenomenal!

2 minutes ago, Surfer said:

They are professional footballers and although they may lose the game, there is no way they will chuck it.

exactly

if they are beaten it will be because they are crap, not because they have chucked the game

imagine that coming out sometime afterwards

(they did v Everton in the early 60's)

but Lambert will still want to wring the best out of them, not end well adrift at the bottom

If anyone believes the s(um and their entitled manager have sufficient professional pride to even consider giving SU a game you probably also believe in the Tooth Fairy. 

8 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

I would absolutely love this, but would love it even more if I had a tenner on it - the odds must be phenomenal!

currently 6/1 on a draw, no result odds yet

you can win a £1 for us to be promoted, for a £1000 stake !

and we are 1/3 for the title and Sheff are 3/1

so the money laid is heavily on us at the moment

I hope Lambo chucks them. All the more funny that it will be for nought when we get just 1 point from the next two games.

More misery and humiliation as they couldn't even get effing it up for us right...

Edited by CanaryChris

4 0 down already. 😉

I may ressurect this lame joke for when they actually kick off. 😳

Edited by Herman

It will be lack of skill and ability not effort when they lose. Most of their players couldn't give a flying whatsit for us. They will trot out trying to remember Lambert's instructions rather than lying down to pressurise us.

Whilst I expect the scum to lose 4 or 5 nil today it will be because they are complete and utter sh1te.  With luck, it won't be too many seasons before Lowestoft Town is their local derby. 

• Haha 1

On 22/04/2019 at 15:08, Surfer said:

Nonsense. They have drawn away at WBA and Bristol and at home with Forest and Derby. They are professional footballers and although they may lose the game, there is no way they will chuck it. 

I agree. The players will do a professional job no matter what. They may not fight as hard, since they have nothing to play for, but to say they’ll throw the game to spite us is non-sense.

The players on the field will be looking to jump ship to another club and will have to demonstrate to other teams that they are worth the transfer.

What the fans believe often tends not to be what the players feel.

Edited by CirclePoint

On 22/04/2019 at 22:22, Bill said:

currently 6/1 on a draw, no result odds yet

you can win a £1 for us to be promoted, for a £1000 stake !

and we are 1/3 for the title and Sheff are 3/1

so the money laid is heavily on us at the moment

i dunno much about betting odds as i never bet or gamble, but Sky have a Blades home win at 2/11 and Town away win at 16/1.