Sign in to follow this  
daly

Bamford

I guess they are right that he did fiddle while their title aspirations were burning but Brentford just soaked up some tepid attacks and hit them on the break.

And what about Hernandez, arguably their best player and he wasn't in the game at all. Stuck out wide.

2 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

He was absolutely woeful today.

I'm surprised Roofe hasn't walked back in as he was a huge part of their good first half of the season.

I'm not sure if that was what was meant when Beilsa said the would be Roofeless in the final games

I quite like Roofe but i have to say i forgot he was on the pitch after he came on.

Leeds were woeful.

Bamford is too lightweight, and too prefect/head boyish if that makes sense

I don't expect this to be a popular opinion but if Farke was satisified with his personality, I'd have him here. 

Affordable competition for Pukki in the Prem.  I think he'd suit our style more than leeds.  Plus, it's tradition to nick leeds' players.

3 minutes ago, Orly said:

I don't expect this to be a popular opinion but if Farke was satisified with his personality, I'd have him here. 

Affordable competition for Pukki in the Prem.  I think he'd suit our style more than leeds.  Plus, it's tradition to nick leeds' players.

We normally take their good players though. We had Bamford before and he was woeful then. He's just not as good as his reputation.

• Like 1

I don't think Bamford is any better than Rhodes. At least Rhodes has proven experience

Edited by AJ

35 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

It would be fun to use them as a feeder club again.....

Said a few times, I like the look of Kalvin Phillips, may be a bit pricey. 

I'd rather have Roofe than Bamford. I'd also take Hernadez if we can't afford James from Swansea - Leeds won't be buy-in him if they fail to go up.  

4 hours ago, Surfer said:

I'd rather have Roofe than Bamford. I'd also take Hernadez if we can't afford James from Swansea - Leeds won't be buy-in him if they fail to go up.  

I'd take James, Hernandez? too old.

7 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

It would be fun to use them as a feeder club again.....

Don't forget we nicked Buendia from them (Well, they were favourites for him, and apparently we stumped up the cash first, so as good as)  🙂 

• Like 1